A Talented Villager

Name- "Ah, my name's Leo!" ( Leo Sain )

Name Meaning- "No idea honestly... can't remember why I was named that."

~ Leo ( Latin; lion )
~ Sain ( French; butcher )

Nicknames- "Well, the overgrown bat over there calls me Lion..." He nudged the guy behind him, who laughed. "But other people call me Le or Hero I guess."

Age- "I believe I'm twenty one." He smiled.

Birthday- "Er... Mom knows it I think..." ( December 16 )

Sexuality- "Eh...?" ( Gay )

Position- "I have many jobs if that's what you mean... middle class I guess?" ( Uke )

Appearance- "I'm pretty odd I must admit." He chuckled a little.

Faceclaim- Sinbad from Magi: The Adventures of Sinbad

Description- Leo here has long purple hair that he usually ties up in a ponytail to keep it out of his face whilst he works, but his bangs still sometimes get in the way. He's pale skinned, though quite fit for his short stature of 5'3". His golden brown eyes are accented with long dark lashes.

Clothing Style- It depends on the season for him, but Leo usually wears regular tunics that are easy to wash and shorts as it's harder for him to run in pants. When it's cold he'll wear a jacket, but nothing more to protect himself as he's always busy so he's never really cold.

Tattoos- None

Piercings- None

Species- Human

Powers- None

Personality- "I'm a hard worker and pretty open minded, which is what makes me a great engineer in my opinion." ( He pretty much got it, Leo is a very hard worker, almost to the point of being a workaholic, and his imaginative ways and determination allow him to create things others would have never thought about. He does everything full heartedly and hardly ever relaxes even when he can. Without working for a day he feels anxious and jumpy, so taking him away from what he loves is a bad idea. If you have to though, it's best to find some things that will keep his mind busy. )

Likes- "Working, my friends, my mom, working..." ( Cuddles, swimming, summer, children, romance )

Dislikes- "Off days..." He sighed. ( People he barely knows flirting with him, burning food by accident )

Flaws- Workaholic, takes on more then he can chew sometimes, a bit insensitive whenever he has stuff on his mind

Fears- Losing his mom and friends, getting fired, thunderstorms

Background- Leo's parents had left him a week after he was born, leaving him with a good friend of theirs named Charlotte, leaving to god knows where. Ever since, he was raised by Charlotte. He learned to be humble, kind, and hard working. He moved out of the bakery she owned at sixteen after completing the fully furnished tree house he worked on since he was twelve. He worked at the bakery at an early age, but quickly took on more jobs to gain more experience and more money to complete the projects he wanted to do. He and his friends were always a bit rebellious, but they're all kind and just as determined as he is.

Family/Friends-
~ Charlotte ( mother; 67 )
~ Rhysand ( secret lover; 21 )
~ Maya ( friend; 18 )
~ Juoz ( friend; 19 )
~ Nick ( friend; 25 )

Addictions- Work

Occupation- Bakery, mechanic, story teller, babysitter, engineer, wood cutter

Lives- Tree house in Analese Village

Other- His talents are baking, engineering, painting, and physical abilities like strength and speed

Scenario!~

You're a traveling merchant, heading into Analese village to do trading with the people there. After finding nothing of interest, you walked into a bakery and looked over at the small stage. A young male was holding a sword and telling a story to little kids that were huddled around the stage.

Charlotte noticed you and walked over, her can hardly making a sound. "Hello, how may I help you sir?" She asked before looking at her son, who had the audience so entranced that they wouldn't look away.

You...?

REQUIREMENTS-
~ Seme
~ Traveling merchant
~ Interest in new technology