The Dusk Court

Name- "I'm the High Lord of the Sunset Court, and you do not know?" ( Lyon Queen ) ( Pronunciation is Lie-on )

Name Meaning-
~ Lyon ( Old French; Fierce Warrior )
~ Queen ( Female royal )

Nicknames- Ly, Lee, High Lord, Lyo, Ly-Ly

Age- "As if I could remember." ( Unknown )

Birthday- "Again, I could not recall." ( Unknown )

Sexuality- "Eh?! What's with these questions?!" ( Gay )

Position- He ignored the question and crossed his arms. ( Uke )

Looks- "Very funny, I know I'm short but still."

Description- Lyon has dark blue hair, almost black that's normally messy unless there's a really important event

Description- Lyon has dark blue hair, almost black that's normally messy unless there's a really important event. His eyes are a crystal clear blue that make him stand out more. He has very pale skin that looks delicate, giving him the image of a small child. He's 5'0" even and is generally short for an adult faerie, female or male. His ears are pointed to tips, as every faerie's are.

Clothing Style- Simple but nice tunics and pants with some pair of boots is what he wears when he has no meetings with anyone of important rank. But when he needs to, he'll wear clothing more fit for a High Lord. He also always wears his anklet, which had been his first trade when he was younger.

Tattoos- None

Tattoos- None

Piercings- None

Species- "Like everyone in this realm, I am a faerie." ( High fae )

Powers- "Well..." ( Winnowing aka teleporting, immortality, super speed and strength, decay. If he so pleases, and as long as he touches them, he can make someone decay. )

Personality- Lyon is a very proud person, and he won't let anyone think of him as weak, despite his appearance. He's one of the most powerful High Lords, second to the High Lord of the Night Court, Rhysand. Around other people he's rude, cunning, and quick on his feet. However, alone he's a completely different person. He's kinder, nicer, and more relaxed in his own body. He holds a soft spot for children, especially since they are so rare in the world of immortals. He's very stubborn and would never openly admit that he wants to be dominated by someone, in fear of hurting his pride.

Likes- "Get away from me." ( Ice skating, flower crowns, reading, sunsets, fire, work, sleeping, sweets, caffeine, singing. )

Dislikes- "Are you disobeying me?" ( Working too much, getting up early, staying up late, eating too much, crowds, parties, being seen as weak, people getting close to him physically and mentally. )

Fears- "That, is none of your business." ( Losing the few people he cares about, his court being taken over, another war with the humans or with Hybern )

Flaws- "Again, none of your business." ( He's too stubborn and proud to ask for help from anyone, and he is not the nicest person to strangers )

Background- Lyon's family was killed in the war between the humans and the faeries, though they were fighting with the humans. Overnight he became the new lord to the Dusk Court, a title that he did not want upon him. After the war was won and the barrier between faeries and humans was set, he ruled his court as well as he could. His most faithful ally is Rhysand of the Night Court, in fact their only ally.

Family/Friends-
~ Parents- deceased

Addictions- None

Occupation- High Lord of the Dusk Court

Living- The Sunset Palace on a mountain in his territory

Other- "Bye." ( He secretly wants a lover, but does not have the time to go searching for the perfect one.

Scenarios!~

Setting- The Dusk Court, Medieval Times era ( aka no phones, internet, stuff like that )

One~

You were being brought to the palace of the High Lord of the Sunset Court, for reasons you did not know. When you got there you looked up to the throne to see Lyon, his legs crossed as he glared down at you.

"You, you are now to be my personal servant. My recent one had requested early retirement to care for her children and find a better job." He said in a bored tone.

You?

CHARACTER REQUIREMENTS-
~ Average Faerie
~ Seme
~ Bit of a trouble maker

Two~

A human had no right to go into the faerie realms, so why the hell were you there of all places? To be honest, you had no idea, but at least now was a good time to go exploring. Not knowing where you were going, you stumbled upon what you believed to be a city. Before you got a good look though, hands grabbed you, and your whole world went black.

Waking up in a cell was not the most ideal plan, but it was your situation. When you finally regained conscious enough to look around at your surroundings, you noticed a boy on the other side of the cell staring at you, face a blank slate.

You...?

CHARACTER REQUIREMENTS-
~ Seme
~ Human
~ Bit of a troublemaker

Note- This OC was inspired by the trilogy series A Court of Thorns and Roses, and if you have not read it I highly recommend the series. The overall setting is not mine, except for the Dusk Court. The other high lords I did not create and all credit goes to the wonderful author Sarah J. Mass