"I really don't care what you think!"

Name- "You should know this by now! We've known each other for like, ever." ( Ky Lancaster )

Name Meaning-
~ Ky ( Gaelic; strait of water )
~ Lancaster ( Old English; Walled city )

Nicknames- "Hm... let's see, you and your pals call me ****** and little *****, but everyone else just calls me Ky."

Age- "We're the same age you know!" ( Sixteen )

Birthday- "You forgot that too?" ( January second )

Sexuality- "It's the main reason why you bully me~!" He said in a sing-song voice. ( Gay )

Position- "Oh wouldn't you like to know, you and your buddies plan on taking me?" ( Uke )

Appearance- "Another reason you make fun of me."

Faceclaim- Judal from Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic and Magi: The Kingdom of Magic

Description- Ky has very long, thick black hair that is always in a braid unless he's washing it. His eyes are a light red, some people believe they're pink, and his skin is pale porcelain, hardly any marks besides a few moles on his body. He's kinda short for a male, between 5'5" and 5'6" and he has a few curves that make him look more feminine. He's pretty fit and rather light, but his thighs are a bit chubby. No matter what he does he can't seem to lose the fat there and it bothers him quite a bit.

Clothing Style- Ky wears nice shirts to school, nothing too fancy but definitely not just a random t-shirt either, and nice jeans that fit him snugly. He hates loose jeans, don't get him started on them. He also usually wears his black combat boots as they were comfortable but went nice with his outfits anyways, and he doesn't like wearing tennis shoes all the time. Other then that, if there's nothing going on, he wears about anything. He also tends to wear eye shadow sometimes, just for the fun of it.

Tattoos- None

Piercings- None

Species- "I'm a god." He giggled furiously. ( Human )

Powers- "The power to not give a damn!" ( None )

Personality- "Loud, bold, brave." ( Ky, even when put in a bad situation, won't let anyone bring his spirits down. He's rather kind to most people except for bullies, those people he tells off for being mean in the first place. He's definitely proud to be gay, going as far as to wear rainbow everything the day after someone tells him being gay is wrong. Basically, he's doesn't care what and doesn't let people get in the way of his goals. Sometimes, though, you can see through a small crack of his mask. )

Likes- "Sleeping! Seriously, if you mess with my naps you'll get a boot to the face." ( Cuddles, sweets, spicy foods, gymnastics, sleep, cooking, tv, sleep, anime, movies, books, sleep. )

Dislikes- "Bullies, homophobics, anyone trying to get with my little sister." From somewhere else in the house, a girl yells. "Ky! I'm fifteen I'm allowed to date if I want!"

Flaws- Too proud, doesn't know when to back down, over protective of his sister

Fears- His sister dating anyone, his parents divorcing, anything happening to his family.

Background- "You should know this..." ( Ky grew up in a very loving family with his mom, dad, little sister, and you. You and Ky were best friends, inseparable. That is, until the eighth grade. This was when the long haired male realized that he was gay and came out to his family that day. They all accepted him, since he was still their son. Later that year he developed feelings for you and eventually confessed to you about them. Instead of getting accepted, you rejected him in front of everyone and ridiculed him for being gay. Since then on, you were his bully and no longer friends. Ky's current best friend, Matt, came along and told Ky that he shouldn't listen to you if you couldn't tell the difference from right and wrong. As he started growing up, their parents were no longer the happy couple they were when they were little and Melissa had started ignoring Ky after he entered high school. )

Family/Friends-
~ David Lancaster ( Dad; alive )
~ Melissa Lancaster ( Mom; alive )
~ Lilith Lancaster ( Little sister; alive )

Family/Friends- ~ David Lancaster ( Dad; alive ) ~ Melissa Lancaster ( Mom; alive ) ~ Lilith Lancaster ( Little sister; alive )

~ Matt Daniels ( Best friend; alive )

Addictions- Sleeping

Occupation- High school student, sophomore

Living- With his family in a four bedroom house in the suburbs

Other- He has a crush on you still

Scenario!~

You still couldn't get that boy out of your head, no matter how much you bullied him or how hard you tried to be interested in women. You just couldn't do it! It was bad enough that he wasn't affected by what you did, but what was worse is that he looked attractive when telling bullies off!

You didn't want to reject him all the way back i eighth grade, you had to. A week before that happened, you came out to your parents that you were gay. What did they do? Tell you that being gay was wrong and if you brought that up again you would be disowned. Yeah, such great parents. So you rejected the love of your life and started bullying him, because at least now you could still look at him and fantasize.

Back to the present now, you were sitting behind the boy with the ridiculously long hair that he always had. It looked so soft... You reached out to Ky's hair and gently tugged on it, his head coming towards you. He struggled, you let go, so he turned around and gave you a fierce glare.

"What the hell was that?!" He whisper-shouted.

You...?

REQUIREMENTS-
~ Seme
~ Closet gay
~ Bully, but you don't like it