Dream Catchers { Prince Charming }

Name- "Romeo Havilliard at your service." He bowed, smiling.

Name Meaning-
~ Romeo ( Italian; "A Pilgrim of Rome" )
~ Havilliard ( The royal bloodline of Ardalan )

Nicknames- Ro, Princeling, Prince Charming, Perv

Age- "Legal." He winked. ( Eighteen )

Birthday- "Ummmmm... Why do you want to know?" ( June Seventeenth )

Sexuality- "I'm gay as all get out, to my father's dissapointment."

Position- "Well, I can top and I can bottom. It depends on my mood." ( Seke )

Appearance- "Most call me beautiful."

Description- Romeo has unruly black hair with a purplish tint that he straightens out every day, piercing silver eyes with a round shape, and lightly tanned skin

Description- Romeo has unruly black hair with a purplish tint that he straightens out every day, piercing silver eyes with a round shape, and lightly tanned skin. In addition, his ears are delicately pointed, his features sometimes seem inhumanely beautiful, and sometimes you can catch a wild look in his eyes. He has multiple scars from beatings by his father, and some of his own causing. One of the more traumatizing ones is the one behind his right ear, a small curved scar. He's 5'8" with a muscular build, thanks to basketball.

Clothing Style- Romeo usually wears tight fitted clothing when going out and a jacket on top, and of course the two hair clips that keep his emo hair back and out of his face. When at home it's normally just sweatpants, that includes pajamas. As for basketball, he just wears a tank top and shorts when practicing. The uniform for games depends on what the coach tells them ti where, but it's usually the white one.

Tattoos- None

Tattoos- None

Piercings- Picture

Species- Half Fae- Half Human

Powers- Raw power that he can transform into any form

Personality- "Let me take you out on a date and you can learn, beautiful one." ( Romeo is a total flirt around guys, and skilled enough at it to make even the manliest guys blush. He's pretty cocky and arrogant, definitely confident in himself and his abilities. He also is the one who lightens moods when things are getting tough, always there for a good laugh. He has his serious moments, most of them involving his kingdom, and falls apart when the pressure of everything is too much for him. He's really honest, but is an expert at keeping secrets without lying to do so. He's a player, but never cheats, and pursues more sexual relationships rather than romantic ones. )

Likes- "You, obviously, my older brother Dorian, sometimes my younger brother Hollin, dancing, basketball, flirting, cute guys, and school I suppose." ( Cuddles, sex, used to like music )

Dislikes- He frowned a little bit before he cracked a smile and cupped your cheek. "And why do you want to know that my dear?" ( Spiders, his father, sitting still, his country )

Flaws- "Everyone has them, so it makes sense that I do." ( He's broken and believes that no one can fix him, nor does he want them to for that means facing his past. The walls in his mind are thick and high to prevent anyone from coming in and for whatever is inside to stay there. Also a bit of an insomniac. )

Fears- Arachnophobia, his father, finding out who his biological mother is

Backstory- Romeo Havilliard is the second prince of Ardalan, but the prince part is merely a title. His mother was Fae, his father the king of a country that cursed the continent to have no magic. Because of this, he was shunned from everyone else in the palace. Everyone, that is, except for his older brother Dorian. But, Dorian was never there for the beatings he received from their father, or the verbal and emotional abuse he received from his stepmother. It had gotten worse as he grew older, and there was talk about him being sent off to a slavery camp. The only thing that had given him any peace was music, but that was quickly taken away at ten when his father beat him every time he played or listened, and at ten years old the beating was so traumatizing that he could no longer hear any forms of music. At thirteen though, he was finally able to get away from all the pain and suffering, taking a boat to America. He met Rin there, a rival who soon became his best friend and the sole person he told all of the horrors of his past to.

Family/Friends-
~ King of Ardalan ( father )
~ Jane Doe ( mother )
~ Georgina Havilliard ( stepmother )
~ Dorian Havilliard ( stepbrother )
~ Hollin Havilliard ( stepbrother )
~ Rin Dream ( best friend )

Addictions- None

Occupation- Student at Harvard, works part time at Pizza Hut, helps out in a YouTube channel called 'Dream Catchers'

Living- A dorm with Rin Dream in Harvard University

Other- Hasn't had contact with his brothers since he left

Scenario!~

You just arrived at Harvard, your first day at the Ivy League school. You were here on a academic/sport ( you choose ) on a scholarship for four years. As you looked around the main building, you spotted a boy who looked bored on his phone, a name tag on his shirt saying 'Hello, My Name Is: I'd Like Yours' on it.

He was the boy that was supposed to show you around! But why did he look so... smug? Attractive? Intimidating? Dear god you were already confused and he hasn't even done anything.

You walked over and waved, making him look up from his phone and at you. He looked you up and down, smirking.

"Are you the one I'm supposed to show around here? Y/N L/N correct? Didn't think you'd be this beautiful. My name's Romeo."

You...?