Broken Brothers

Name-
"Hello, my name's James, though everyone calls me Jem." ( James Carstairs; Ke Jian Ming )
"It's Nikolai..." ( Nikolai Carstairs; Ke Ai Ming )

Name Meaning-
"Actually, I don't quite know." ( James- English form of the late Latin name Lacomus )

"And just how am I supposed to know this?" ( Nikolai- East Slavic variant of the masculine name Nicholas, meaning"victory of the people." )

( Carstairs- 'Casteltarres' Derives from the Middle English 'casteli' a castle and the personal name 'Tarra' or 'Tarres', of uncertain origin. )

Nicknames-

"Most people call me Jem, but there is the occasional Jamie here and there." He smiled. ( Jem, Jamie )

"Hmph." ( Niko, Ni, Nik )

Age-

"I'm currently seventeen, a junior in high school." ( 17 )

"This shouldn't matter..." ( 18 )

Birthday-

"December twenty third." ( 23/12/2000 )

"Ugh..." ( 27/2/2000 )

Sexuality-

"Hm? I don't think this is too important, but, if you must know I'm pansexual." ( Pansexual )

"There's a loose brick over there. Let me bang it over your head to see if it'll break." ( Bisexual )

Position-

"Um...?" ( He prefers to be the dominant partner, but slips into submissiveness rather easily. )

Nikolai walked over to the wall and bent down, picking up the brick. ( It doesn't matter to him all that much, some would even say he's asexual for how much he lacks appeal to the idea )

Appearance-

"Oh, that's fairly easy."

{ Whaaaaat? Shadow used an IRL pic for ooooonceeeee?- }

James is soft on the eyes, physically attractive without attracting too much attention. His soft, fluffy dark hair is a milky brown and he keeps it neat throughout the day. It's typically straight with a few tufts here and there having a curl or wave, depending on the way he slept and how lazy he is to tame it. His eyebrows are pretty straight, slightly curved downwards and giving him that 'thoughtful' or 'sad' look with the way his eyes are shaped. Speaking of, as he is Chinese, his eyes are more of an oval shape and are tilted downwards. His skin is a pale, milky white flecked with scars and small moles and freckles. He's quite tall, just under six feet, and his wiry appearance makes him seem taller. He's thin, having bony knees, elbows, and chin. He works out, which is proven by the barely there six pack on his torso. He resembles their mother almost identically, despite being a male.