The Amazon Warriors

Name- "I am Lykopis, who are you?" ( Prince Lykopis )

Name Meaning- She-Wolf

Nicknames- Ly, Lyko

Age- "Time is hard to tell here, especially when we do not age." ( 22 )

Birthday- "Why remember something as unimportant as that?" ( Unknown )

Sexuality- "What is that, exactly?" ( Gay- just doesn't know it )

Position- "I fight with sword and bow, though I will take up a lance and ride if I must." ( Uke )

Appearance- "Does appearance matter to your people?"

( The left one is Lykopis, the right one is Aello )

Description- Lykopis has white hair, not styled and usually messed up from the wind and training. His eyes are a crystal clear blue, like the ocean that surrounds their island Themyscira, or like the sky that sits above them. His skin is pale simply because that is the natural color, as he stays outside almost all the time. He isn't that tall, about 5'7", and his skin is virtually flawless except for the small scar on the right corner of his forehead, hidden by his hair usually.

Clothing Style- He usually wears a tunic with a breast plate that has no sleeves, a cape over his shoulders and shorts, he wears the sandals that almost up to the knee as everyone else on the island does.

Tattoos- None

Piercings- None

Personality- "Maybe you'll find out." ( At first Lykopis is cold hearted to outsiders, which happens to be you, but he truly cares for his fellow warriors and twin brother, Aello. He tends to be quite feminine at times, but he is fierce and shows little mercy to his enemies. Once you warm up to him, this little guy can be quite nice and even a little playful. He is quite innocent when it comes to romance, and deems it strange for a male and a female to be together, but not two females. To normal people in the normal world, he is deemed naive and innocent to the world's harshness. But in Themyscira, he is very smart and knows their home better than some of the females do. )

Likes- "Archery and sword fighting. Though I also like cooking, it is quite fun." ( His brother, sleeping, reading, taking walks on the beach, sunsets, swimming, rock climbing. )

Dislikes- "Mankind." ( Going to war )

Flaws- Lykopis tends to be irrational and doesn't always think things through when his emotions control him.

Fears- He fears of losing his brother, going to war, and being killed if they Amazon Queen Hippolyta decides to reject them since they are male, even though he knows she will not.