Dreamers { Leo the Lion }

Name- "Um... It's Leo..." ( Leo Rolling )

Name Meaning-
~Leo ( Latin; lion )
~ Rolling ( English; from a pet form of the personal name Rollo or Rolf )

Nicknames- Le, Neko, Kitty, Lion

Age- "Nineteen."

Birthday- "Why?" ( October 31 )

Sexuality- "Why do you need to know that?" ( Gay )

Position- Uke

Appearance-

Description- Leo has curly black hair parted to the side, usually covering one of his golden eyes

Description- Leo has curly black hair parted to the side, usually covering one of his golden eyes. He's quite tan, thanks to his Hispanic heritage, and very short, standing at 5'2". He has multiple scars along his forearms and thighs, which is why he's always covering those parts of his body. His body is slightly feminine, but also really flexible, which helped when he was in gymnastics and ice skating. As a cat, he's quite small, all black, and big yellow eyes.

Clothing Style- Pretty much what's above. He loves oversized hoodies, never wears shorts unless he's swimming, and even then they're long. He absolutely loves to wear his purple flower crown and likes to steal Alex's clothing just to get him mad, plus it's super comfortable for him.

Tattoos- None

Piercings- None, thinking of getting a lip piercing though

Species- "It's kinda obvious." ( Neko )

Powers- Turn into a cat, but he rarely does this

Personality- "Huh?" ( Leo is very calm, shy, and artistic. He's very creative and has an active mind, which is why he zones out a lot. He's very patient and kind to others, not liking when others are hurt and will help out anyone really. When you get to know him he can be sarcastic and loves to cosplay. Sometimes he gets flashbacks of his past and breaks down, leading to him hurting himself. )

Likes- "Drawing, art, music, anime, sleeping, and sweets." ( Cuddles, cosplaying, singing, animals, being warm )

Dislikes- "Bullies, homophobes, my father, criminals." ( People getting hurt, himself. )

Flaws- Self-harming, constantly puts himself down, he has depression but has been getting a lot better thanks to his friends, fans, and therapists.

Fears- Being left behind, leaving those he loves behind, rejection, not getting the job he wants

Background- "That's private..." ( He lived in London, England from birth to ten years old. During that time, his father abused him physically, verbally, and emotionally. When he was six his little sister was born as a human, and he loved her so much. His mother and sister didn't know what his father does, only his best friend Alex, who constantly tells Leo he needs to tell his mom. One day his father went crazy and tried to kill him by setting fire to their house, but Leo was at Alex's and not his own home. His mother Melanie and sister Maria died that night, and he's been blaming himself for their deaths ever since. His cousin Lilyanna became his legal guardian and raised him in the U.S, and Alex came with them after his own parents left him to take care of his younger brother Rin on his own when his older sister died during deployment. Once they arrived in the U.S., and with Lilyanna's permission, the two started a YouTube channel called 'Dreamers' which they still continue today. When he was fifteen he tried to kill himself, he had been hospitalized for weeks and one time after he woke up from sleeping he saw Alex, someone who never cried, sobbing. From then on he never tried again. )

Family/Friends-
~ Melanie Rolling ( Mother; deceased )
~ John Rolling ( Father; alive )
~ Maria Rolling ( Younger sister; deceased )
~ Lilyanna Berrios ( cousin/legal guardian; alive )
~ Alexa Berrios ( legal guardian; alive )
~ Alex Dream ( best friend/work partner; alive )
~ Rin Dream ( Alex's little brother; alive )

Addictions- Candy, specifically lollipops

Occupation- Youtuber, aspiring to be an animator

Living- Seattle, Washington in an apartment with Alex and Rin

Other- "Erm..." ( Fluent in both Spanish and English )

Setting- Modern day, Seattle Washington, a concert hall

Scenario!~

You were a huge fan of the Dreamers, they just did so many things! From gaming and baking videos, random vlogs, to full out animation series! They just uploaded a new episode, and of course, you clicked on it as soon as you got the notification. Leo, Rin, and Alex were sitting on the couch of their living room. "We have something to tell you guys." Alex started off.

Grinning like a fool, the Neko finished it. "If you go click the link in the description RIGHT NOW and type the words 'Dreamers LIVE' anywhere you can, you have just entered yourself in a competition to see us in real life!"

"Unfortunately it's just for people in the U.S., sorry...!" Rin piped up.

So what do you do? Well, you win the bloody competition! Which is why you were currently waiting at a Starbucks for the YouTubers to show up. You noticed the pink hair first of Alex, then Leo's cat ears and flower crown, and finally, the blue-haired gremlin. You were trying really hard not to fanboy right now.

"Hey, you're Y/N, right? Let's go inside." Leo smiled at you as Alex went and got the door.

CHARACTER REQUIREMENTS-
~ Seme
~ Bit of a fanboy ( at least )