1

In a packed tight car with 5 other people isn't easy and moving from the house I lived in since I was born isn't easy either. Looking out the window I can see the trees passing by. Than I look over at my sisters. Crystal and Summer were behind me and my little sister Rosie was right beside me. 

"How are you doing Rosie?" I asked looking at her. Rosie looked over at me. 

"I'm tired. How long is this car ride?" She asked. 

"About 5 more minutes baby." my mother said. "Were almost there." 

                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~

About 5 minutes later we arrived in a long driveway. I was confused on why it was so long. It took about 3 minutes just to drive in the driveway. When the house came into view. I was surprised on how big it was. 

"Wow." Crystal said. "That's our new house! It's huge!" 

"I wasn't expecting this." Our father said when pulling the car up to the house. "Way better then I thought it was going to be." But his voice didn't sound like he wasn't very surprised on how big it was. Crystal and Summer then  got out of the car. 

I stayed in the car. Like I was frozen. This wasn't even close to what I expected. I expected something like. Not a three minute drive to get to the house. I wasn't expecting the house to be this big. 

I jumped when my mother opened my door and asked if I was getting out. I said yes and unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car. My dad was getting out suitcases out of the back. I slowly walked up to the house and I had a bad feeling about it. Just something about it didn't seem right. 

"Courtney!"

I jumped when I heard my name. I looked over to the direction that I heard my name being called from. It was only my mom. I took a deep breath. 

"Ya. And you nearly gave me a heart attack." 

"Get over here." 

"Okay." I said. I looked at the house one last time before I walked away and when I looked at it I heard something from inside that sounded like a low shh sound...