5

We all left the room. I truly made a promise to myself that I would never go back in there no matter what. But, what if I really have to? What if something happens to my siblings? What if they got trapped? Then I would have to. I shook my head at the thought. What am I thinking.

We headed to our rooms. Our dad came up with our stuff. All of us grabbed our stuff and headed to our rooms. We all had different rooms since the house was big enough and they had enough rooms. I headed to my room and the bed was already in there but it didn't have the covers on it yet. 

I placed my bag on my bed and then started unpacking. I took out my phone first and placed it onto the dresser that was already right next to my bed. I looked back at my bed when I put my suitcase and it was gone. I started shaking and looking round in circles. I looked down at the floor and it wasn't there. I looked under the bed and there it was. My suitcase. "How did that get there." I thought when pulling the suitcase back out and placing it back on my bed. 

I grabbed my clothes out of my suitcase and walked to the dresser that is for my clothes. I opened up the dresser and when I opened it I found a diary or a journal. I grabbed the diary and I placed it on top of the dresser and I placed my clothes inside. I closed the dresser. 

My bed and the dressers where already in here. They came with the house. Which creeped me out again but then again dad wasn't surprised with anything with this house. Or he did but he didn't show it. But he would show it if he was. I know my father. 

 I looked back at my bed and my suitcase was still there but the lid was closed. "I left that open." I said out loud but it came out as a whisper. I grabbed the diary and walked back over to my bed. I placed the diary at the end of the bed and I opened up my suitcase. 

When I was done unpacking I was scared on what would happen next. So many weird stuff just happened when I was unpacking. First it going missing and than it being closed when I didn't do it. I than placed my suitcase under my bed. I looked back around the room and I noticed the diary wasn't were I left it. It was right in front of me. It moved from the end of the bed to right in front of me. "What is going on in this place?" I whispered looking around the room. 

I than heard a scream. I know that scream anywhere. It was Rosie...