2

Turning around to see who it was i felt a cold breeze on my face.
I was scared .. i didnt want  to go in but i knew i had no choice.
   My mother was very humble and kind she always smiled and never bothered to pitch a fight with my father.
  However my dad was always surpirsed by the littlest things. Sometimes too surprised...
   when we pulled into this creepy driveway and up to this  horrorfying house he didnt seemed surpirsed its almost like he knew that this is what the house was gonna be like.
   I was  absolutely creeped out...

I did  NOT and dont make me repeat.. wanna go in there..
  But something was pulling me in ..

As i stand there in the door way i look around. Its a two story house with five little bedrooms while the master bedroom is one big one.
It even has its own bathroom....
   Another thing.. out of this giant two story it only has one bathroom.
Im guessing whomever used to live here didnt have company much...
   I go into the kiction and get something to drink. Noticing how quiet it is in here i start to get the feeling that someone is watching me.
  I quickly set down my drink and hed out of there..
   However when my right foot steps out first my drink falls to the floor...