17

I shooked my head at the thought. I knew i was going to have to help at some point.
   " fine..what do you need help with?" The look on carters face lit up.
  "Courtney are you crazy?" He said with he a shocked look
   "Carter if its the only thing that will get us out of here, then yes." I reply and walk up to the man.
   " what do you need help with?" I say with sad voice.
He looked at me shooked and turned around and headed upstairs.
  " follow me!" He yelled, and so carter and i did as we were told.
  " ONLY THE BOY!" carter immediately turned around and me and hugged me.
  " if anything happens, im glad i met you." I smiled as he kissed me on the cheek. I then watched him disappear as he walked up the stairs...

   In the meantime im going to find away to escape. I start to look everywhere and when i did i found the front door.
I opened it and i just knew it this place is like the future?? Or the past ?? Im not so sure but ill find out.
   I then walk outside to take a look around and as i continue walking i almost fall .. not onto the ground but into the center of the earth.. i look down and almost freak out!! I quickly jump back from the edge and then looked up. Why is this place so confusing?
    Across from me is a road that looks like it is connected to where i am but it really isnt. I then hear a scream come from the house across the street i immediately panicked and ran across..but wait, i stopped in mid run and looked down.
   " how is this possible? Am i flying?" I shook my head and herd the scream again. I quickly busted down the front door and followed the sound.
  " HELLO?! IS ANYONE THERE?"
" YES IM IN HERE! IM STUCK PLEASE HELP!!" The voice sounded familiar, i quickly ran over to where the voice was and i came upon a omwah.
I slowly opened it and of course there was nothing there.
   " WHERE ARE YOU?" I screamed again.
  "im over here." This time the voice sounded not so familiar.
  All of a sudden i felt someone tap on my shoulder and i immediately turn around.
But no one was there.
  " okay this isnt funny." I say as i turn in a circle.
  " where are y-."
" im right here."