12

"Courtney." I hear someone say my name.  I slowly open my eyes and check to see who it is.  It's Carter...
   " I can't find your sisters. " He says shaking me..  I think quickly jump up and looked down to see what I was laying on,  but my vision just showed that there's nothing there.
   "Ouch! " I say rubbing the right side of my head.... 
  " See I told you.  This wasn't safe! "
Ignoring carters I told you so comment I quickly look around and 
Seen a small light coming from a little door by the window.. 
  " what's that? " I asked Carter while he's still bragging that "he was right"
  I crept closer to it and put my hand on the knob. 
  "No." Carter said while putting his hand on my shoulder. 
  "Your not the boss of me Carter.  And besides what if my little sister are in there? " I asked turning the knob.. 
  He looked at me in worry and nodded his head..
  I finally opened the door and was almost blinded.  
  "Looks like we will have to crawl. " I said to carter,  and of course he just nodded his head in agreement and followed me..

  ••••••••••••••••••••

"I feel like we're in another alice in wonderland. " I say with a little laugh. 
  As we reached the end of the tunnel,  I could finally stand up! 
  "Ah thank God! " I say wiping the dirt off of my knees. 
   I then look around and were in the same exact place but everything looks newer.. 
  The desk looks newer,  the books with shelves.. 
  Everything... 
"Wow! " I say looking around. 
"Where are we? " Carter finished. 
We then here another bang and we follow the noise. 
  " oh this stupid machine won't work! "
We here a man say in the distance. 
I look around and noticed a door. 
"How did that get here? " I asked. 
Carter and I looked at each other and decided to go check it out..
  I slowly opened the door and seen a man with a lab coat on and black hair. 
"Excuse me sir, " I say ad I open the door more. 
  "Oh hello dear. " he says politely and walks towards us. 
"Glad you decided to show up. " he says with his hand gripping my shoulder lightly... 
  " um..  I'm sorry mister but I don't know what you mean. " I say,  I then look at Carter and realize that he walked over to the loud machine..
  "WOW!  what are you building sir.. 
This looks amazing!!! " he shouts in excitement. 
  I look at him and laugh a little.
" Missy,  I brought you here cause I needed your help,  and for your question boy Im not finished with it yet but I'm building a giant airplane! That's ran on apple juice." The man said. 
  "That's a sweet idea!  So are you some sort of scientists? " Carter asks.. 
  "No,  I'm an inventer! " the man replied while having one finger in the air. 
  " you sure do ask a lot of questions little one. " I made a small giggle at the man's comment. 
   "What's your name? " I finally came up a with a question to ask him
  "My name is mr. Loui" he replied with a smile...