13

I started to think to myself. Where am I? Why is this man here? Where are my siblings? So many questions started to bubble up inside me. The man was still talking but I wasn't listening. Just getting more questions that I wanted answers too. 

I grabbed Carters hand and started to walk away. Carter didn't question me. He know what I was thinking. I also think he had the same questions as me but might be asked a different way. I started to look around. It looked exactly like our house. But how? Is that hole area thing that a time machine? That wall is the reason were here. But now I was wondering how did the wall get there? Why does the wall do this? How does it do this? So many question kept bubbling up inside me. 

I tried to shake off all the questions for now and let one stay in my head. Where was my siblings?

"Courtney." He said. " Are you okay?" I looked at him and nodded. 

"I just need to find my siblings. I am scared something happened to them?" I told him looking into his eyes. He pulled me closer to him and he looked into my eyes. He slowly leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and then back away. "Let's go." 

We started looking in every room. We couldn't find them anywhere. The whole house looked new. It was like when it was first built. It was kinda insane. We started to look in all the rooms down stairs and there was nothing. No sign of them. I started shaking and started thinking of the worse thing that could have happened. Them dying. I tried to shake that feeling off. We started walking towards the stairs but right at the bottom of those stairs is that door. The door with the black wall. The room that made us come here. I started to run up the stairs to I didn't have to look at the door because looking at it makes me have the temptation to go inside and I didn't want that. I heard noise on the stairs so I looked back and Carter started to run up the stairs to me. 

"I'm guessing it's that door." He said. 

"Whenever I look at that door." I told him. "I always have the temptation to go inside. Like I don't want to. But something in my head is telling me to. I feel like someone is pulling me to make me go inside that room."  He looked at me. But it wasn't the look of me going crazy. He understood what I meant. We were in this together. 

We than started to walk towards the rooms upstairs. We looked in the bathroom. Nothing. In Summer's room. Nothing. In Rosie's room. Nothing. We looked in our parents room. Nothing. We looked in all the rooms. Nothing. I continued walking to a spot where I never seen before and there was a string. I looked up and I noticed a door. Something that lead to an attic. 

Carter was right beside me and he put his arm around me again. I looked at him and he looked at me. Then I looked back at the string. I pulling on the string and then the stairs come down. I started to walk up the stairs and Carter followed right behind. I looked around. I saw my sisters in the corner. Why were they over there? 

"Guys!!" I said. 

They ran over to me. I looked at Summer. She had a cut on her forehead and arms. 

"Oh my god!! What happened to you!" 

"We saw something. I don't know what it was." She said. "All I know is that I wanna leave." We begin to turn around to leave but then out of nowhere the inventor shows up. 

"Where do you think your going!?" He said in the most creepiest voice possible...