chapter 10

Meredith stood their for mere minutes thinking what just happened.

When her brain successfully processed everything she looked here and there, she was kidnapped by someone who was related to Xavier but why? and now she was rescued by Xavier but why?

Maybe it's because both of them wanted the same piece of land but what could be so important hidden in that land that it was wanted by so powerful people.

Frustrated she fell face first on the mattress and started rolling like a deranged kitten.

Having done enough of thinking she stood up and gasped oh god!!.

She totally forgot about Dimitri how was he where was he. I need to get out of this place she thought and walked out of the room.

Somehow wandering around not knowing where the entrance was she stumbled across a humongous kitchen luckily no one was present there, and her stomach has been demanding for something to feed on.

Looking around for a possible threat she found none so opening the fridge she rummaged through various food products until her eyes landed on a tray of apple pies she took it out thinking of having one but later after twenty minutes she found the whole tray empty.

Quickly hiding the tray she tip toed out of the kitchen and sighed when found on one thankfully caught her act of theft.

I shouldn't have eaten all of them she grumbled but they were too tasty though she argued to herself.

And again began the journey of finding the entrance of the mansion.

30 minutes later.

Happy tears formed in her eyes seeing the mahogany door she pushed the urge of screaming and announcing to everyone that she finally did it.

Her parents would of been so proud of her she mused.

An idea formed in her head even if she couldn't scream with joy she could do her happy dance right so that's what she did started dancing like a madman in joy of having found the door.

After a few minutes she sobered up and held the door handle to open it when suddenly.

Alarms yes alarms of some kind started blarring all around the house.

What's going on!!she pondered but not thinking much she tried to open the door again but it wouldn't budge.

she kept trying when all the alarms stopped on their own she glanced back to see what made it stop just to widen her eyes.

Because their stood Xavier Silvestri with his arms folded an eye brow raised and an amused smile playing on his lips.

"Need help angelo" he asked without thinking much she nodded and then face palmed herself.

A deep chuckle broke out of his throat making his face more radiant. She peeked through her palm not moving it away from her face using it as a sheild.

Suddenly he was walking towards her so she did the only thing that came to her mind running away towards the direction of the library that she has crossed earlier to hide.

She sighed hiding behind one of the aisle filled with book shelfs. When ten minutes passed by and no one came searching for her she turned around to leave but screamed seeing Xavier behind her.

And all he did was smile at her saying "gotcha".

___

Sorry for updating so late.

Please forgive me lovelies.

Hope you guys enjoy it and don't forget to vote comment and share.

Take care till the next time