chapter 15

As Meredith started running towards her next class barely tripping and being shoved by the mass of students she sighed when she entered the class right on time.

The teacher came a minute later and soon the lesson begun but it was shortly intrupted by a meek voice.

When Meredith looked at the direction of the door there stood a blonde guy with rimmed glasses face filled with a little bit of freckles and lanky figure.

His face tinged pink with all the sudden attention of the students sitting in the class as they stopped doing what they were doing and looked up "you must be Parker Quinn" the teacher asked him rather politely.

"y-yes" he replied swallowing not meeting anybody's gaze but just starring at his now twiddling thumbs.

"alright Mr Quinn take a seat" after hearing this for the first time Parker looked up and searched for a right place but as if all this students are suffering from cooties he quickly sighed and again started searching around why does he look so scared Meredith thought.

And waved at the guy as if they have been long lost friends she felt anbarased not knowing where this new found confident was suddenly coming from but who cares.

The guy with small strides reached the seat next to her and smiled for the first time making her smile in return as well,the rest of the class went by in a blurr and the next thing they knew the bell rang.

Stuffing all her stuffs in her bag she was about to walk out but suddenly realized about Parker and turned back to see he was still accumulating his stuffs.

"Hey" she muttered making him look up he blushed hard and replied in a small voice "hi" " my name is Meredith Callaghan" she said bringing forward her hand for a friendly shake. "Parker Quinn "He turned scarlet while returning the hand shake he blushes whenever he is shy she noted mentally as it is so rare for a guy to blush at just random talk.

"would you like to join me and my friend in the lunch room" she asked with hope he pondered for a few minutes before saying " won't your friends mind me" she grinned shaking her head in a no.

"o-ok then" as soon as he said that she caught his elbow and started skipping towards the direction of the cafeteria with enthusiasm.

After introducing Parker to Amie they both mingled quite well it was as if the three have been old best friends or the three musketeers of barbie.

As Meredith watched her friends argue about a certain show she couldn't help but smile seeing the insecure stuttering blushing boy a few minutes ago was now confidently joining someone in a conversation.

----

Sorry lovely readers for updating this late but who can stop the inevitable phenomenon called exams*sighs*.

Till then bye guys take care.