Chapter 27

Rage blinded her eyes as she saw the full footage and without any second thought she dialled a number.

"Its time to execute the plan" saying that she cut the call without even bothering to hear the answer from the other end.

***
It was in the evening when Meredith was launging around the pent house whereas xavier was busy working in his study.

Suddenly she received a message it says "hey candy its me D I am here come and pick me  up from the airport" she squealed in delight reading it and without thinking much she ran to her apartment which was  floor lower wearing a summer dress and flats she was ready to go.

She thought of informing xav but then shrugged it in order not to disturb him. Smoothly reaching for the airport she dialled Demitri's number but it went directly to voice mail.

Strange she thought while waiting for him 15 minutes turned 20 and 20 turned 30 but there was no sign of D it seemed like all the passengers had already cleared up.

Again she dialled his number to check if it was a prank but before her phone could  touch her ear she was snatched away making the cell phone to slip out of her grip as someone pushed her in an unknown car.

She screamed but the person just tightened his hold not letting her move looking up towards her kidnapper she saw that he wore a mask and not just him but all the three persons wore mask.

One man was driving while the other took the shotgun and the third one was seating beside her at the back seat now tying her hands and  duck taping her mouth.

***
It had been an hour since he'd had been searching his patience was wearing off where did his little angel go without even informing him sighing he resorted to calling his detective and informing the police too.

——————

I know I haven't updated in like forever but guys actually the thing is I am clueless as to what to do next cuz the story did not turn out to be as I had planned instead it took its own route and so I update whenever I get a little motivation from somewhere.

Q)  please tell me if this story has now become a bore to you?

Q) Also am thinking of taking it down and focus on writing a book whose base would be planned properly from the beginning shall I do so?

Leave your valuable comments and please please answer my questions.