🌸 Part 01 ⛄

🌸

  “Bye, Mom!” I shout, to let her know that I'll be gone to school since she was in the kitchen.

After grabbing my bag and slid my feet into my sneakers as I head outside to the bus stop not waiting for her response.

I passed Jack's house that next to mine with a smile, thinking about him. He's my best friend since we were little.

More kinda like that I have a crush on him and he doesn't know that.

How much that I wanted him to know.

Let me tell you a little bit about him. He's not the guy that look cool, manly and stuff guy.

He was like into girly stuff. His favourite colour always pink and pastel colors. Not ever quit to get a teddy bear and flowers. Let's just say, he was into kawaii too.

He has been like this because he was staying with his single mother and a little sister. His mother has been pampered him though.

But, he has good looking. A lot of handsome if he did change his manly. He is just so cute like a little puppy. I fell for him when we were little...

When the time, he stayed over my house with his little sister that still a baby when his mom at her workplace.

Unfortunately that she was late. That time, we were not that close.

He was crying thought that his mom forgot to pick him up. I felt overwhelmed... By his adorableness. I persuaded him after that, playing the dolls or having a tea party even in the night.

Just to get him to stop crying.

He kept the doll of mine that called Wendy. The dolls paired with my Peter Pan doll. I still have it until now. Not sure, he did keep it...

Since then, we were best friend and he's unique. I really like him.

He never mentioned that he was a gay or talking about a guy. Possibly, he was into a girl.

Anyway, I get to the bus stop with the two juniors girls are waiting for the school bus too. Weird, he supposed be there.

Well, we are supposed to go to the bus stop together.

But, I have overslept a lot of time cause the bus left us before. But, sure he never mad at me. So, I let him to wait for me at the stop instead.

“Hey, Elsa!”

I turned when greeted from a far by the silver white haired. He dyed his hair when we were fifteen, saying he'll be look like his favourite character anime.

( I don't know what the hell anime was )

Well, I prefer his light brown hair before. But this one, it's just... nice.

He ran into me with a slight panting and lean towards my shoulder. I laugh, “Where do you come from? Running around the Times Square?”

He straighten up his body, showing his height. He was really tall. Aw, he wore the blue pastel sweater. My favorite color.

He ran his hair through his hair as he flashed his grin. I feel my legs jelly already.

Hahaha, funny. I saw you in front of my lawn but you just walk away even I called you out,” He pouted.

Damn. How could I not see him when I was dreaming about him?

“Umm... Sorry. Must be I was thinking something else,” I bluff.

He chuckles into adorable way. “Thinking? About me perhaps?”

Perhaps I could say yes. I'm just too damn shy and the other things why I just can't blunt about it.

I gulp as I laughed nervously, “You? No. I was t-thinking about the sexy guy from the Instagram that Punzie s-showed me last night,”

I see his cyan eyes rolled slightly when I mentioned the sexy guy as he huffs, “Humph. It's that why?”

“Are you jealous?” I teased more like asking.

“Eww, No. I'm sure the sexy guy you talked about can't be the fabulous as me with a flower crown,” He giggled, flipping his hand as if he has long hair.

I wish that he was jealous.