🌸 Part 05 ⛄

⛄

Next morning, Jack and I get along just pretty well. He apologized for yesterday how he felt guilty about it. Of course, I forgave him.

He has given me a bracelet as a token of his apologise. It's such a sweet of him. He said that he made it by himself.

He added the ice crystals around it along the small colorful flowers for the accessories. He did it for himself too so we kinda got the match bracelets together.

He really loves the flowers. I know. I don't mind. I want him to stay cute.

Right now, I watched him playing the basketball with the other boys from the bleacher seats. I'm lazy to join the girls that play volleyball over there.

I'm rarely get to see him to be friendly with the boys. Only Kristoff and Hiccup that he was quite closest to. I was the one that introduce him with them.

I see he clapped to the boy's hand after he got the ball into the hole and everyone cheered up for him. Okay, he did really good in this... For the first time. What is his deal?

I looked around then I spot Mavis was cheering out for him, standing not that really far from him. She was the loudest one than the other girls in here.

Jack is just smiling at her as he continued to play the game. Who did she thinking was?

His bestie? girlfriend?

Ergh... That girl. She is really asking for it! But, I couldn't go over there with my friends over here. They must be wondering why I was overacting...

I'm already know how will be ending between me and Mavis... 😈

But, I'm sure he's not gonna like it. I remembered he was crying when I was messing with his bullies. That's when we were tenth grade.

I'm just trying to help him out from being bully but he was so scared and saying that the girl shouldn't kick out their ass. Inappropriate he said.

Well... We promised since then.

“--Jack was looking good in a sport,”

I snapped my thoughts when I heard the other three of girls that not far from us who were talking back about Jack. I turned my head when they watched him as well.

“Yeah... But look at his style. He looked like a gay just because he has the girls stuff. I saw him before with it,” the another girl that in ponytail said.

I frowned.

“He looked cool actually. He has great personality. I have talked with him before. Look that face though. So good than the other faggots here,” The tanned skin girl retorted.

“He was a quite popular, I could say. You know a lot of girls are into him. I'm sure he's not a faggot,” The red girl that started the conversation, said.

Sure, he is. I bet my car if he dated with a girl,” The girl in a ponytail laughed.

That's when I scooted closer to them. “Hey. Do you mind?” I tapped on the ponytail girl's shoulder.

“Stop with your dirty gossip 'bout my friend, Jack. If you have anything share about him... Say it to me,”

“Chill, girl. We didn't talk anything bad about him,” the girl in ponytail said.

I scoff, “You all just did. Taunting him using the word 'Faggot',”

The red girl stood up grumpily, “We didn't. Huh. Weirdo. Come on, girls. Let's go to somewhere else, ” She said, walking away. Her friends obeyed, following her like a lost stray dogs.

I just mad, okay.

I wanted them to go away from my sight. It would be better than they just talked about him.