🌸 Part 06 ⛄

Time passed by. We have our classes together until the end, it was the best moment than the other days. I've told him if he could be my tutor in Math.

He was happy with it and willing to be my tutor.

The school's already over, we are still at the school because of Jack that have to attend his History club. He told me to wait for him at home so he won't let me alone in the school.

Pfft. Of course, I'm not listening.

Now, I waited at the library but I have a walk to somewhere. I wouldn't let my as$ burn on the seat that long. I looked at the clock, showing 5:56 pm.

It means, it'll be over about three minutes left. Or I read it wrong again.

Darn it. I should go now. I just stood up from my seat and head out from the library. The librarian was just creeping me out.

It took me a minute to reach the class that Jack had it, I watch his teacher just walked out from the building with the familiar faces that had a class with him.

I did know who his classmates were.

Well, it's my opportunity to get my beloved. 😍

As soon I have reached to the building, I saw Jack was standing by the door with a random chick in front of him. Maybe a junior. She was attractive though.

Long brunette hair with flawless tanned skin and her small body curve perfectly from the way she dressed up. Looking at myself, I'm pretty good too. But, I just afraid to show myself.

She doesn't seem to notice me here yet. So, I get to hide behind the tall lockers to hear their conversation. Close enough to hear them. I just wanted to know, okay?

"--You didn't mind... Do you?" She asked.

"I'll try to consider it for coming over... But, the clothes that you promoted them were really great. Especially that pink shirt," Jack chuckled, as she did as well.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you look good on it,"

I hate her voice already. It sounds like a barbie choked an ice.

"Uh, I really have to go now... To Elsa's. Since she wanted me to be her tutor..." Jack trailered off to mumbled.

I peeked a little, just only seeing she was there. Here I just so damn curious what they did it. She started to look down, twiddling her fingers shyly.

Weird. I've got a bad feeling though.

"O-okay. But, I just need to confess something to you... That I should have done before..." She said.

"Ummmmm, what is it then?"

I look at the brunette that seems to hesitated to say. Until, she looked up to him.

"That---I like you... I think you are cute. You are not like the other guys... You are just so nice. I have a crush on you a long time ago... I wish to have you for a date,"

I feel my heart dropped when I hear this. She confessed that to him?! Well, of course. He has a lot of 'fan girl'.

But, I never heard any of girls are trying to tell him what their feelings for him, face to face even they were fangirling about him.

I start to worry... What if... He... Feels the same? I can't imagine that! I want to see what was his reaction--

"Oh..." He replied makes my mind stopped from talking and start to concentrate on his conversation. "I-I guess... It's nice of you to t-told me that...But, I'm... sorry. I can't go out for a date w-with you,"

Ehhhh?!

"I-I-that's alright..." I heard her sobbed already.

"I'm really sorry..." Jack said that sounds guilty.

Then, I saw the brunette already running away as she went to the main door. She was too disappointed.

My heart start to ache. Not because I feel sorry for her. I worried what if he will be reject my feeling towards him one day?

God. I need an advice.