🌸 Ending ⛄

🌸

  At the next day, I waited for him at the bus stop. I decided to wait for him at his house but I was too afraid... I texted him, last night... He didn't bother to reply. I called him... he won't pick the phone.

But, I did send him a voicemail. As many I could. Even he didn't try to call me back or just turned off his damn phone. I was really regret that night.

It was stupid to do. I just can't keep my mouth shut. I was really hurting him this time.

The bus already screeching halt at the bus stop but I didn't see him coming yet. The doors opened already. The same juniors girls from that day, walking into it.

While I'm looking at the other way, waiting for him. Or I was late again?

"Hey, Winters!"

I flinched when the bus driver shouted at me. I look at him. "Are going in or not?!"

"Could you wait for a few seconds? Please?" I asked. Trying to sound like innocent and sweet. Well, that's what the flirty girls do.

But instead of that, he glares at me. "Look kid, I don't have a time for waiting. I have a bunch of kids to send them to school right in the time,"

I grunt, looking at the other way. Just, hoping he comes right in time. But, I didn't get to see him. I look back to the annoying driver, "I--I'll just wait for my friend instead,"

"Hmmmmm. Yeah, right... Enjoy for walking," He pushed button something that makes the door clenched close as it drove away. I swung my leg slightly, looking to the way from my neighborhood.

"Just where he is?"

***

I was late to get the class that attended from an hour ago. Jack just wasn't show up and I'm running all the way to school. I went to his house... His mother told me that he already went to school early morning.

I don't blame him... My fault. That I acted like a total bitch last time. So, he was avoiding me if we have our class together... Away from me as far as possible.

I don't want to end our friendship just like that. I need to make things up...

After a while, the school is about to end... I mean, just only one class to go. This time, I have to find Jack. I would to get this things right.

I look around for him before the class starting soon. He likes to be anywhere.... Hey. I saw him! At the corner of the lobby. He was walking to the upstairs with Hiccup. I start to run through the crowd. "Jack!"

He didn't bother to turn around except Hiccup. I stopped when he was just walking away. It hurt me when he ignored me.

"Please stop, Jack!" I yelled. Not bother to get shy of the people who are intentionally looking at me yelled. Some of them just passing by.

He stopped eventually. But, still he didn't turn around.

"I know that I did wrong. I'm really sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean it... Because--you're mean everything for me... I was hoping that we are still friend,"

He didn't say nothing. But, he did glanced over his shoulder. Then, he starts to walking away again. This is getting me frustrated. My eyes watery as I chased him again.

"Please, Jack! I LOVE YOU!" I yelled, pushing him at the corner away from the people to make him to faced me.

He startled, looking down at me. Now, he can't go anywhere when I pinned him against the wall. I don't know why I did that. But, I can feel the beating of his heart against his chest was fast.

Then, I didn't expect to see when he was looking at me with a mischievous smile, "Finally. You confessed. I've been waiting for you to tell me that three words. It's hard for me to keep sulking that long,"

I gasped "You are evil!! You make me feel guilty!" I said, punching not to hard on his chest.

He holds my hand that on his chest, "I'll be sulking again if you hit me," He pouted like a child.

I'm wiping my tears away from my cheek as I looked at him. He stares down to me with his dreamy eyes and gets his backpack to get something in his bag. I gasp to see Peter Pan doll out of his bag and he grabs my hand. "Here, I had to wrestle with Mavis to get you this back," He said with a chuckle and it makes me laugh too. The thought of him arguing with Mavis and really wrestling her makes me satisfied.

Before I could take the doll, he retreated back. "And you need my forgiveness too by..." He stopped with his cerulean eyes trail down to my face. His face is getting redder. So, I lift my heels to kiss him on his cheek. I'm trying not to freak him out by kissing on his.... Lips.

Or I'm the one who's nervous...

"There. Y-you mean that right?" I asked with my cheeks warmed up after that. He started to giggle.

I expect that he will be look like a cute puppy reaction. ' aww, Elsie kissed my cheek '

But, instead that... He cupped my cheeks with his large hand. My breath was shallow when he leaned his forehead on mine. "I think it's better... Like this,"

I gasped when his lips pressed against mine. I'm never expected that happen...

I feel how his lips were moving makes me feel like the thousand butterflies danced in my stomach. The sparks between our kiss were like a magical.

I guess he's not my puppy anymore. But, the sexy wolf I ever wanted.

🌸 - THE END -⛄

Author : Thank you so much for reading it! ( Even you had to read my terrible grammars ) But, I hope you guys enjoyed it so far

But, I hope you guys enjoyed it so far... Check out my Jelsa stories if you feel interested. 😄🌸 I'm sure gonna write more stories for real soon!

So... Good bye! Until next time!