🌸 Part 08 ⛄

⛄

At the school, my friends wished for my birthday. Including Jack. He the one who was exciting about. He dared to throw the sparkles, glitters in front of me at the middle of lobby and say it out loud ‘Happy Birthday’.

He's crazy. Doesn't mean I need to hate him because of that. He did get away from his trouble. Hah. That boy.

He did asked me what I want for my birthday. I told him to consider it.

But at the end of the school, I was sticking with the plan. Anna had an excuses to go to the mall. She asked the girls to join her. No matter what.

I let her to tell them after I get alone with Jack.

She did it though. But, she was trying to get the boys away. For any minutes.

We waited at the bench. I told them to wait for my mom to get something. Which I wasn't. Kristoff argued that he doesn't want to stay at the school.

Hiccup was impatiently waiting for me with Jack.

Oh god. I was sweating badly. I'm afraid the plan will be fail...

Until, I heard Hiccup received a message. He immediately stood up from his seat. “Merida...”

“What about her?” I asked him.

“She needs me!” Hiccup cheered out.

“It's that good?” Kristoff asked in irritated.

He scoffed in derision, “Yeah. She said she was waiting for me and needed my company... You've got to send me there, Kristoff!” He shook Kristoff's collar.

“Hell no. What about Elsa?” Kristoff asked.

“I'm fine here with Jack, R-right?” I turned to ask him. Jack looked up to me then nodded towards others.

After Kristoff gave up to go with Hiccup instead, I start to feel uncomfortable in my seat. I was shaking... My anxiety wasn't help me at all. I'm afraid what was he going to react. If I tell...

“Elsa?”

I turned when he called me. He just looked at me with those dreamy eyes of his. I managed to hum.

“You looked pale... Are you alright?” He asked in concerns.

This is it. I'm going to tell him.

“Uh... You asked me w-what I w-want for my b-birthday, right?” I stammered.

“Yeah. Is that you are worrying about? If it's about money... I'm sure I could afford to buy it,”

“It's not that. I guess... What... I want is...” I struggle with my words. I just can't spit it out.

“Just tell me already Elsie,”

“I-I want you to go on a date with me,” I said fastened, closing my eyes.

I heard nothing from him. I really want to know what was he going to react. So slowly I opened my eyes. He was looking pretty shock. Oh no, I just want to dug out my own grave. But then, I notice something the unexpected from his looks.

He was smiling. “Of course,”

I gulp. “It just only this d-day,”

Wait. Why the fuck I said that?!

He just giggles and looking away shyly, “Sure, a day is it,”

“Y-yeah... Maybe, we should go now,” I said. If I could scream and telling around the school that I'm going a date with Jack!

“What about your mom?” He asked.

Dammit. I forgot that. “Uh... Um. Maybe, she forgot about it,”

He hums, “Okey then. I think they are not coming back either,”

I smiled when he turned to me. I just feel my heart racing. It's good feeling though... I was supposed to say I love him after asking for a date...