🌸 Part 03 ⛄

All the classes are boring without Jack on every Monday. Mostly, on Tue and Wed because we have the other classes together. That's why I hate Monday. I just get to see Jack on the recess earlier.

All the teachers are just the same to ask us to write the notes from the chalkboard then at the end of the class, they will be giving us the home works.

It's just boring. Unless, if I'm smarter or a nerd. Thank God, the school is almost over. This Math class was suck. I'll get the ice cream with Jack together! With our friends of course.

I looked at the clock at the wall. Just only eleven seconds left...

Wait for it.

10

.

9

.

8

.

7

.

6

.

5

Ring

Eh. I guess I count it too late. I should learn to read the clock clearly. The needles that ticking the clock without numbers always confusing to me. Don't judge.

My classmates already got up, packing their books into their bags as I did as well. Sir Richard still lectured to get our homework done by tomorrow.

Before I'll go out of the class after anyone else. Sir just stopped me. “Wait, Ms. Winters. I need to talk about your test this past a week ago,”

Damn it.

I turned to him slowly, looking at him with a frown. “What about my test?”

He picks up his glasses and puts it on his face as he was reading my Math test. “You know, you've got an E?”

I cringed. He did not just talking about it. I've been keeping up my grade this year. Duh. He should've been grateful.

E is not the bad thing because E for Elsa. Ha!

He notices my expression, “I know, you did pretty well. But, you have to keep practice on the formula... Or how about this... You'll get yourself a tutor?”

A tutor? Who was going to be...

Wait.

Jack! Ha! He had got an B+ in his Math test. Sure, he'll be teaching me. “I know who's going to be my tutor. I promised to you that I'll get an A!” I cheered out.

He hums in amused. “That's the spirit. I will have a test for the next month. You'll be better get an 'A' that you'll get about,”

I'm dead.

I give an awkward smile as I quickly get out from the room. Dammit. I have a big mouth. I'm afraid that I couldn't get it. I hope Jack will be help me out. Well, he must be.

He was the only my closest friend ever...

“You're funny!”

Speaking of the devil.

My track stopped as I heard his voice. I'm sure I recognized that deep voice. I walk backwards that I just passed the class that he had in it.

But, I saw he was sitting there in his seat, talking with the person I couldn't recognize. The girl styled in Gothic though.

I approached by the door, waiting for him here instead. The jealousy over me when she was laughing with him.

Eww, why she had to touching his hand. Is that unnecessary to touch his hand?!

“Hey, Elsa!”

Oh, God. He saw me.