Part 1

A/N:

Hi everybody, 

In case of any spelling / grammatical mistakes, I am deeply sorry about that. But please do not hesitate to point out my mistakes, which I will try to correct as much as possible. 

Also don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Thanks in Advance.

***********************************

Lucian (Luc)

"I know what you are trying to do. For the millionth time Hal, Don't convince me and the answer is still NO".

Hal finally understood that my patience is wearing off. And I could see his mind was thinking fast to trap me in other ways. I knew him very well. I could have got a few film offers at start because of my looks and acting ability. But it was Hal and his brain that made me this successful in media industry. No one can negotiate and win this man. I sighed again anticipating his next move to manipulate me.

Everyone knew me as Lucian Alastair, a famous movie star. I have been blessed and cursed with all that were dreamed for and envied by both men and women. Looks, fame, money, success, you name it, I have it. But those made me lose one thing I treasure in my life, my family. No, I will not succumb in self-pity any more. Hal's words penetrated my ears somehow.

"Have you checked these tabloids" Hal threw down the Nation's top weekly magazines. I narrowed my eyes when I saw those sections.

'Luc is always alone on parties? Who is Luc's special friend?'

'Will you be coming out Mr. Lucian?'

"All the celebrity sections are hinting that you are Gay. Because you are refusing to take any female along with to parties." Hal whisper shouted at me. "It is not only about you. The sequel is due and your attitude is going to affect that. Think of all the people's future involved in that."

Shit! I never expected him to blackmail me using this. My movie "The Medieval Prince" Part II is currently on pre-production and would be starting with shoot any time soon. I am locked in that contract for another two years. It is a mega budget movie with lots of expectations as the first part is a terrific hit. And my contract clearly says that I should not create any big ripples in my social life which may affect the film.

"Hal, No. Don't bring on that in our conversation."

"Luc, I am not black mailing you. But I am requesting you to rethink. I am not asking you to jump into any relationship. But I want you to appear in public with a female companion just for public sake. I will take care of your dates so they will not bother you after the parties." Hal looked as if he will hit my head with something for me to understand if don't accept this.

I did not have any valid point to reject this. So I had no other option but to accept. But not fully. "I will think about it"

Hal chuckled at my grudging response. "Fine, I will leave now. Oh Man! I forgot. Mary wants to know if you can join for dinner sometime next week? She thinks that you are too fried up and need some relaxation."

"Oh No Hal! I don't want to barge in..."

Hal lift his finger to threaten me. "Don't you dare. You are family to me and Mary. So will Wednesday suits you?"

I sighed at my dear friend. "Yes Wednesday is fine. How about 7?"

"Perfect. I will leave now. Mary wants to do some shopping and I have to take her."

After Hal left, I looked the magazines he left back. I want to shred them all. Why the heck these people want to barge in other people's life. I almost swept them away and suddenly stopped as a minuscule detail caught my eyes. I got what was looking for and narrowed my eyes in anger. This did not look like some sudden lime light on me. I looked as if it was a deliberate attack.