Chapter 2: Who Is He?

"Jimin? Ahh, it's really you..." A boy, staring at him with a bunny smile. A boy which he never sees before. Somehow, that bunny smile gives a familiar feelings but Jimin quickly brushes it off.

What the hell is going on right now? Who is this person? Why is he here? Where is my kookie? Too many questions running through his mind making him froze, unable to move. When he opens the door to greet his expected guest, the first thing that he saw is Adam apple, indicating that the person in front of him is taller, a sharp jawline and handsome, very handsome face smiling at him.

"Wow, didn't expect you to be this short Jimin. You're cute." The boy chuckles a bit, still waiting for Jimin to invite him inside.

"Chimmy? Is that you~?" A familiar voice making Jimin snapped back to reality, he looks over the tall man, slightly tip-toeing to get a better view of the owner of the voice.

'Aunt Younha'

Jimin could see that kookie's mother is there, but where is kookie? And who is this man? Jimin bites his lips and frowns his eyebrows.

"Younha? Welcome! Welcome, please come in!" Jihyun gestures for Younha to come inside. Jimin frowns more when he notices that the boy also comes inside his house. He still looking outside to see maybe his kookie is hiding somewhere outside. He pouts when he sees nothing.

"Ah this must be Jungkook! Wow, look how you've grown up! You're way taller than little Chimmy over there!" Jihyun tease Jimin making Jimin's eyes widen. There's two things that he cannot accept in this situation, one, that boy is his kookie, and two, the fact that Jungkook is taller and manlier than him. How can he be a big brother when he obviously looks like a small mochi beside this big muscle bunny???

"Aww our Chimmy is so cute! Seriously, I never see someone as pretty as Chimmy, oppa" Younha continues to tease Jimin because a pouting Jimin is the most adorable thing in the world.

"Hey, stop teasing him. He's not cute." Jungkook said looking at Jimin. Jimin was about to smile but he frowns back when Jungkook ruffles his hair saying "he's too adorable".

That's it! Jimin didn't even want to say anything anymore. He pouts and look away, refuse to accept any of this reality. It seems like a dream to have a younger brother, smaller, cuter, and shorter than his remains a sweet dream after all.

Their night goes by with a wonderful dinner, laughter, chit-chat here and there between the two families and of course pouts on Jimin's face.

###########################################################