Chapter 3: Stop Teasing Me!

"Jiminie~ where is your baby brother that you mentioned yesterday?" Taehyung chirps as soon as Jimin enters the classroom.

Jimin rolls his eyes and pouts immediately making all his friends released an 'awww'.

"I don't want to talk about it." He slams his face on the table, hiding it in his hands.

"But why? We are waiting to meet him since you talked about him so excitedly yesterday." Namjoon butts in while holding another broken pen.

"Just don't want to talk about it" Jimin voice muffles.

The three friends just look at one another and shrugs. They didn't even know what triggers Jimin to act this way when he clearly overjoyed yesterday. After a few minutes, Jin and Namjoon excuses themselves and go back to their classroom.

Jimin just hope that time will fly faster and his friends didn't get any chance to bump into Jungkook any time sooner.

-

Well, life is totally hating Jimin right? During the lunchtime, Jimin is sitting while chatting with his friends as usual when Jungkook decided to show up.

"Jimin, mom makes this for you so that you didn't have to buy anything here. Plus it's healthier" Jungkook place the lunchbox on the table.

"Wait....... Don't tell me, you're kookie?" Taehyung eyes widen as the man in front of him really far from what Jimin has describe yesterday.

Taehyung's words make both Jin and Namjoon turn towards the boy immediately. Jimin on the other hand, loss at words. He can feel his face turning red, embarrassed a bit knowing that his friends has meet 'kookie' and would literally laugh at him afterward.

"I prefer to be called as Jungkook. You guys must be Jimin's friends. Nice to meet you all." Jungkook gives them a friendly smile.

Seeing how interesting Jimin reaction is right now, Jin decides to tease him a bit more. "Please, join us. We heard a lot about you." Jin looks at Jimin, mischievous grins appears on his face making Jimin groans a little. He seriously wish that the ground could eat him alive now.

"With pleasure." Jungkook takes a seat next to Jimin and starts to get know each of Jimin's friends.

"Well, to be honest you look the exact opposite of how we imagine you would be" Jin begins, slightly grinning at Jimin.

"And why is that, hyung?" Jungkook raise his eyebrows a bit looking at Jin.

"Well, yesterday, this boy here, told us about his kookie, who seems to be so adorable, so small and most important shorter than him. But as we all can see, none of it seems to be you." Taehyung playfully joining the teasing session too.

"I did not! It was someone else!" Jimin pouts again.

"Did he tell you that, hyung? Aww that is so adorable." Jungkook laughs along with Jimin's friends.

Just then, Jimin realized something. Jungkook calls his friends 'hyung' but not him. Seriously, Jimin would have accept it if Jungkook calls Jin and Namjoon 'hyung' seeing they're older than him by three years. But Taehyung is the same age as Jimin, why did he call Taehyung 'hyung' but not him?

Even before Jimin could asks that question, Jungkook excuses himself saying that his friends are already waiting for him.

_

"Wow Jimin, your kookie is very popular. Just look at the girls around him. Damn, he's handsome of course they're surrounding him." Taehyung said, pointing at Jungkook.

Jimin didn't even want to look at him right now. He's upset on how much Jungkook has changed. He used to follows Jimin around with his cute bunny smile, calling him 'hyung' in everything they did. But now? Jungkook changed 360 degrees to jung-teasing-kook. He always tease Jimin, making fun of his height and refuse to call him 'hyung'.

He takes a slight glimpse at Jungkook from his seat and saw Jungkook is looking at him while waving his hands. Jimin didn't even return the look and look somewhere else.

Jimin is clearly upset.

#############################