Chapter 7: I'm Glad It's You

'What?'

"Please don't fall for anyone else......"

"What the hell are you saying? I'm your brother right? You are supposed to be my younger brother" Jimin's voice quivers. He pushes Jungkook away from him but ended up being hold tighter.

"Do you know how I felt when you move from busan?" Jungkook hold onto Jimin's waist.

"Do you know how much I struggles all these years? For whom do you think I tried to be matured for?"

Jimin froze. He didn't think he would hear all these words from Jungkook's mouth. Tears slowly falling down his cheeks.

"I don't want you to think of me as a younger brother anymore. I don't even want to be your brother." Jungkook released his hug and wipes away Jimins tears.

"Just for one day, I wish to be older than you. If only I can be older than you for one day it would be enough. I just want you to look at me as man. Not as a younger brother." Jungkook looks at Jimin with the warmest love in his eyes.

"I—I h-hate you... I hate you..." Jimin sobs. Jungkook lowered his head. Maybe Jimin just wanted to be his brother, not more.....

"I hate you for making me vulnerable around you. I hate you for making my heart skip a beat for you. I hate that I love you so much that I don't know what to do. I'm afraid that you would hate me for loving you... I just... I just...."

Jungkook waste no time, he leans in and captures Jimin's plump lips with his. Jimin shocked with the sudden kiss but he kissed him back after a while.

"Stupid Jiminie. I love so much, I can never hate you. I'll even take a bullet for you, you know?" Jungkook kiss Jimin again and again making Jimin giggles.

He connects their forehead and murmurs 'I love you' towards each other. Now that they're together, there would be no way that Jungkook would ever let him go. Jimin is his and will be his forever and ever and ever.

-

"So... you're telling us that you're together now?" Jihyun asks, hands clasped, eyes serious. Dead serious.

Jimin gulps in nervous. Never has he sees his father as serious as this. Jungkook tighten his grips on Jimin's hands, giving him strength.

"Yes, uncle Jihyun. We're dating now. I love Jimin so much." Jungkook blurts out.

Jimin swears he could faint anytime now with this serious atmosphere lingering in their living room. Everyone is dead silent, and his father and his now boyfriend is having a serious staring contest.

"Oh stop it Jihyun! You've gone too far now" Younha said before bursting into laughter. Soon enough, Jihyun also burst into laughter as well leaving the new couple stare in confusion.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, we kind of expected this actually. Anyway we're so glad that you two are together now. I guess Younha doesn't have to find a new house now."

Jimin and Jungkook both release their breath that they didn't even know they're holding in.

Jimin is glad that their parents accepted their relationship because if they don't, Jimin swears he would throw the biggest tantrum in history until his father agrees.

-

Three years in relationship with Jungkook, Jimin went through the things that other couples did. They fight, almost break up, making up again, going on a trip, loving each other and everything. Yes, sometimes things get hard for them. Sometimes life stands in their relationship which makes them almost, almost break up for good. But they are strong, their love is strong. They manage to get over every bullshit that came in between their relationship.

Knowing Jungkook is a bless, falling for him is heaven and loving him is everything that Jimin ever wanted in his life. He didn't regret the blind date three years ago because that blind date brought them together. Jimin would never know how Jungkook felt for him and he'd never confess to him if that didn't happened.

-

"Jimin ah, I love you" Jungkook said while caressing his boyfriend's hair. They're having a lazy Sunday on the couch in each other's arm. The TV is on but no one focuses on whatever is playing on it now.

"Hmmm after 3 years, you're still refusing to call me hyung aren't you?"

"Uhh nope. Not when you're looking so small and cute like this"

"Brat" Jimin lightly hits Jungkook's chest before bringing him closer.

"I love you too"

Jungkook smiles at his boyfriend's answer and kiss him right away.

And now, they're living together, Jimin finally gives up the 'Big brother' act. He loves being babied by Jungkook anyway and has been demanding jungkook to treat him like that. Of course Jungkook didn't mind. He's willing to do anything for Jimin. No matter what, he would try his best to make Jimin happy. As happy as they could be.

One thing for sure, as long as they are together, they are going to be perfect.

The end.

###################################