Chapter 6: Blind Date?

"Hi, my name is Lee Jongsuk, nice to meet you."

"Hello, I'm Ahn Yoona, pleased to meet you"

"Lee Suji, nice to meet you"

"Jung Yoonseok."

The group blind date is now starting and Jimin's heart is dying. He didn't know what to do aside from introducing himself. His friends seems to get the hang out it pretty quickly. They seems to have fun while Jimin just smiles and keep quiet all the time.

'There's a lot of man in this world. There should someone that likes me back' Jimin sighs deeply, drinking whatever he had.

Just as his luck, the man sitting next to him accidently spill his drinks on Jimin's shirt making both of the flustered a bit.

"Uhhh hey, sorry about that. Are you okay?" the man with raven hair said. Jimin is sure his name is Jung something.

"Yeah yeah... just water anyway."

"I'm Yoonseok by the way. You're Jimin right?"

Jimin nods clearly showing him 'not interested' looks.

"Just thought you didn't catch my name earlier. You look bored. Are you okay?"

"M'fine. Don't worry"

Jimin didn't even know why this boy suddenly reminds him of Jungkook because seriously none of their features or acts similar with one another.

"Hey, do you want anot---"

"I'm sorry. I have to go." Jimin stands up and leave the restaurant. He even ignores all his friends' voice calling his name. All he knows is that he wants a time alone.

Damn! He's now 100% sure that he's fallen for Jungkook head over heels. But he can't just fall for him? What if Jungkook doesn't like him back? What if Jungkook already has a girlfriend? What if he doesn't want to be friends with him anymore? And the worst of all, what would his father and aunt Younha would think? Jimin is Jungkook's older brother. He has to act like one!

-

"Jimin ssi!"

Jimin turns his head around and see the raven haired guy is walking towards him.

"Hey, if you're mad about the drink, I'm sorry."

Jimin already told him that 'it's fine'. He just wanted to be alone right now. But this guy just doesn't seem to get the message.

"If you want, we could go somewhere else. Just the two of us. How does that sound?" the man slings his arms around Jimin's shoulder to his lower back making Jimin surprised a bit at his bold act. He wanted to push the man away but this man seems to get closer and closer towards him.

"He doesn't like it. Back off!"

Jimin could feel his wrist is being grabbed by someone and the raven haired guy is being pushed away by the same person. He knows that voice. He looks up and see a very serious look on Jungkook's eyes. He's so glad that Jungkook is here right now.

The raven haired man just look back and forth towards Jimin and Jungkook before raising up both if his hands and walk away. Jungkook turns around facing Jimin, still has his serious mode on.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks in concern.

".............. I'm fine... thank you." Jimin avert his gaze from Jungkook. He's afraid that if he stares at Jungkook's eyes any longer, he would jump at him and hugs him, never letting go. Jimin bites his lips and turns his body away from Jungkook.

Wow. Jungkook has never felt so offended in his life. He just save Jimin from a perverted somebody and this is how he repays him? Well done!

Jungkook fastens his pace and grabs Jimin's hands making him turning back, facing him again. Jimin yelps in surprise with Jungkook's sudden move.

"What the hell was that?"

"What do you mean? I said thank you didn't I? What else do you want?" Jimin said, slightly annoyed with how Jungkook is looking at him.

"Wow park Jimin. Just wow! First, you're act like you don't want to know me, then you avoid me. You went on a blind without at least being careful with whom you meet and now you just walk away after I literally just saved you ass??" Jungkook throws every frustrations that he felt towards Jimin because he's so done. He's so done with the boy named Park Jimin right now.

Jimin on the other hand, lowered his head, just keep silence listening to all Jungkook's words.

"Do you really hate me that much?" there's a hint of hurt in Jungkook's voice right now.

Jimin bites his lips and still look at his shoes. "What do you care about it? I'm free to meet anyone I want!" Jimin snaps his head back. He was about to walk away when he feels Jungkook's hugs him.

He can feels Jungkook's breath on his crook. Jungkook is so warm and so perfect. Jimin couldn't brush the thought on how perfectly his body fits with Jungkook's.

"I don't like seeing you with another man"

###########################################