Chapter 4: You and I

"Jimin, did I do something wrong?" Jungkook asks when he notices Jimin is being silent along the way home.

".........no"

'Did he upset because he wants to walk with his friends?' Jungkook knows that Jimin always go back home with his friends. Did he sulks because he has to spend time with him? Wow, if that didn't hurt Jungkook's feeling then nothing does.

"Jimin ah, did you... hate walking with me?"

Jimin snaps his head looking at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"No... of course not. Why did you even—?" Jimin didn't even continue his sentence. He can't believe Jungkook asks that question.

"Well... you look upset." Jungkook kicks a small pebble on the road.

"Hmmmmm.... Why didn't you call me hyung?" Jimin finally asks.

"......... you're cute. Plus you're shorter than me. I can't bring myself to call you hyung." Jungkook playfully sticks out his tongue at Jimin.

"Jeon Jungkook!!" Jimin was about to hit Jungkook but Jungkook is faster, he laughs and run away from Jimin.

"Okay-okay, I'm sorry... how about I treat you an ice cream?" Jungkook raise both his hands up in defeat.

"hmmpph... I'm not that easy!" Jimin crosses his arms on his chest, trying to act tough.

"Hmmm... really? Well, I guess I'll have that honey-almond Choco ice cream to myself then." Jungkook walks away purposely as he knows that is Jimin's favorite. Before he gets far, Jimin actually asks Jungkook to wait for him and agreed to accept that ice cream.

Jungkook is Jungkook, no matter how much he grew up, he still remembers what Jimin likes and what he doesn't. He knows how and what makes Jimin happy and ice cream is on his top lists. After having a nice enjoying time eating ice cream, Jungkook brings Jimin to the arcade before going back home.

Well, even dumb person would know that Jungkook is the best in any game. But for Jimin, he purposely lose one or two game just to make Jimin happy. And he succeed when Jimin becomes more comfortable talking, laughing and playing with him. Better than yesterday at least.

Sure, Jimin didn't get his old kookie back. But Jungkook is still kookie. And Jungkook is not bad.

Even we have to agree on that.

-

Jimin decided to trick Jungkook to call him 'hyung' again. Because after all, he's still the big brother and he deserves that.

"Kookie~ do you remember we used to pl—"

"Don't call me kookie anymore" Jungkook looks a bit serious.

Jimin froze for a second. Never has he thought Jungkook would throw him a serious look since all he can see from yesterday until today is a smiling Jungkook.

"R-right... Jungkook... ummmm... sorry" Jimin stuttered, feeling awkward.

Jungkook realize the changes in their atmosphere. "I still remember when we are a kid, you use to cry because you fall down a lot. You're so clumsy back then" Jungkook chuckles a bit.

"Hey~ you're basically the crying princess among us. Always crying when I leave to kindergarten before. And I still remember how you cried because you're scared of a dragonfly." Jimin laughs remembering their past. Jungkook on the other hand, frowns a bit, disagree with that.

'Ding' something in Jimin's mind click. He wanted to payback Jungkook for teasing him...

He crouches down saying that he needs to tie up his shoe and asks Jungkook to keep walking saying that he'll catch up later. Oblivious to Jimin's mischievous grin, Jungkook shrugs and keep walking but slowly.

Jimin turns around and catch a dragonfly right next to him. Lucky that they are walking through a park, lucky that he notices the dragonfly before Jungkook did.

He walks towards Jungkook with the dragonfly on his hand. Slowly, he puts the dragonfly on Jungkook's shoulder and shouts, "Jungkook! There's a dragonfly on your shoulder!"

Jungkook's eyes widen at the words, he quickly takes a look at his shoulder and yell out to Jimin, face pale as a dead frog.

"Take if off! Take it off! Hyung hurry take it off!!" Jungkook yells as loud as he can. Lucky for them that no one else is at the park right now otherwise both of them would be so embarrassed by now.

Jimin laughs out loud seeing how terrified Jungkook looks right now. After a few seconds of laughing he brushes the dragonfly off.

"Yayy, you called me 'hyung'. Finally!" Jimin chirps happily.

Jungkook just stand there, face as cold as ice.

"........That would the last time I call you that." he walks away didn't even care if Jimin would follow him or not.

"Ehhh... why? You're cute when you call me hyung."

"I'm not." Jungkook keeps walking.

"Why not? Jimin frowns.

Jungkook stops walking. He turns around and reduce the distance between them. "What do you think the reason is?"

Jimin froze, he looks up at Jungkook. He could see that man in front of him is looking at him with an unexplainable expression in his eyes. He could feel that Jungkook is leaning closer to him, their face is only an inch away. He can feel Jungkook's minty breath.

"l-let's go back now" Jimin turns around and continue walking. He could feel that his face is now as red as tomatoes.

'What the hell was that?'

###########################################################