the colour of her roses. five.

(but guys listen to the song, even when you finish reading lnkrenkjnfjnsdkj)

she turned around in the rising sun, her eyes filled with tears  and they fell onto the paper

she turned around in the rising sun, her eyes filled with tears and they fell onto the paper.

risky, that's all that ran through her mind.

it was risky just standing there by his locker,

risky standing there looking like a mess.

she was ready to give it all up, for that to be her last letter and her last rose.

"he won't like you anyway."

"you let your infatuation get to your head, now look where we are."

"If you don't take risks, then there's no point of living."

she staggered away and paced away from the locker room, unknowingly looking in the direction of a camera.

~
durarara
~

"Do you think we caught her?" Shiloh paced to school, early in the morning with a phone to his ear whilst he rambled to Tom.

"Who knows if it's a her or he." Tom replied as he began to get ready, wondering why Shiloh had gotten ready for school.

Shiloh choked on his spit. The icy wind was all of a sudden too harsh for him to walk through.

"Oh my gosh, imagine, though?! I'd have to let him down gently." Shiloh knew in his gut it was a girl, he suspected Timi's friend but he wouldn't ask her that.

"You never know, bro, just get to the camera." And with that Tom left to go get ready.

Shiloh's cheeks were red, his forehead glossed with perspiration due to his fast pace and anxiousness.

Shiloh loved the idea of love, he watched trash romance movies, read trash romance books in all its trashiness. The idea that someone was made for you, no matter the difference, was an idea that Shiloh somewhat clung onto and let go; yet, still, unconsciously held onto by a string. His first girlfriend was in year eleven was a cliche, the ones that don't really count and were more like friendships than anything.

His girlfriend afterward was a serious relationship, her name was Charlotte. Not only was she absolutely beautiful to Shiloh, but she had the personality to match. They were the 'IT' couple, the couple that everyone knew of but didn't know anything of. They were in their own world, learning about each other, growing together and enjoying each others presence.

Then secondary school ended. Decisions had to be made about the future and all of a sudden their love story wasn't so lovely anymore. Charlotte moved to another school, they went strong for a month until she broke it off with him for another guy in her college. Shiloh saw it coming, she was distant, the inside jokes were lonely with only one person in the room, calls were shorter; things... they weren't the same people anymore. Shiloh believes that as soon as she didn't laugh at their favourite inside jokes that it was over.

He cried and sobbed, was broken for weeks and his friends only laughed at him. Then one day, the sun was up for the beginning of a typical British summer and he walked to his locker to put his stuff away. A note fell and as he crouched down to pick it up with a frown on his face, a rose tumbled onto his ruffled hair and next to the note. His eyes grew wide as he looked at the note, his heart sped up in a way it had never before. Shiloh's body shook with anxiousness as he read the note,

"i wish she didn't break your heart this way. don't give up on love. to give up on love is to give up on yourself."

and the last bit of the note made his eyes fill with tears,

"to the boy i adore, who's filled with roses and romance."

After that note, he looked for her everywhere. Tried to find her through conversation and logic, however he decided that this persons love wasn't the logical kind.

on a whim, another note came and he anticipated another and another; they came one by one.

Yet he never found her, she only existed through her notes, every one of them came from different materials of note books and had different handwriting.

Today would be the day, he swore it.