the colour of her roses. seven.

~durarara ~

~
durarara
~

He watched, his teacher and him, the dark figure that walked toward his locker, earlier this morning. The sun was hidden from within the clouds, giving off dull light that made the camera seem like a CCTV model.

The figures intentions was to slip something into his locker but they were distracted by the note that fell out of his note, positioned to be triggered as someone tried to push another note through.

The figure stilled as the read it and they covered their mouth, the dull light bounced off of their hood and skin. The rest of he face was concealed but her braids and initials that were printed onto her school rugby hoodie.

He almost choked in realisation, he was right.

It was almost comical for those who walked past as he jumped and yelled in glee, shouting to his teacher with nothin his arms out yelling;

"it is her."

She was sat in the common room with Hasanna and a few other girls that Has knew from class

She was sat in the common room with Hasanna and a few other girls that Has knew from class. Timi sat as she ate, pondering as she looked outside the windows and towards the golden and emerald fields.

Her encounter with Shiloh still running through her mind, everything else was warped. She couldn't focus on anything else. She was eating but nothing seemed to be filling her stomach.

She went to get up to through away her rubbish, that was near the doors. Shiloh sauntered in and looked around spotting Shiloh in the corner quickly throwing her stuff away. Timi looked up and spotted him and waved, Shiloh began to walk towards her taking her wave as an invitation for conversation.

Timi's heart thumped as he watched his curtained hair sway healthily. His hands stuffed in his denim jacket as he walked over. He stood rather close to Timi, which allowed her to see the anxiousness, yet hopefulness, in his eyes.

"Hi—." Timi didn't get to finish her greeting when she was interrupted by Shiloh asking,

"Are you doing anything this weekend?"

Timi was gobsmacked, her jaw dropped and she didn't want to embarrass herself with assumptions of him asking her out.

"Umm, ah, nothing... as usual," she muttered whilst looking into his eyes. He huffed as he held his chest, looking down before regaining his composure and looking at her.

"I was going to ask if you'd like to go out with me on Saturday, we could go into London, soho?" He asked, his cheeks were extremely red as he rubbed his neck. This was his chance with Timi and he was blowing it with his nervous behaviour. But as soon as he saw he flabbergasted expression turn into that of utter glee he grinned too and forgot about his behaviour.

"I would really love that." She accepted as she held her cheeks in both hands as they hurt from smiling too much.

Shiloh smiled and laughed nervously as he asked for her number, they exchanged numbers and Shiloh couldn't help but stare at her.

With her beautiful words, cool and shy personality; his infatuation had began.