the colour of her flowers. six.

slow motion, like that cinematic shit. every frame filled with gooey, sticky intensity that prevented you from looking away. that would be how timi would describe her last moments of being anonymous.

"Do you believe in love?" Hasanaa asked Timi, she felt guilty at that moment in time

"Do you believe in love?" Hasanaa asked Timi, she felt guilty at that moment in time. They sat in the art classroom, Hasanaa was fiddling with her physics books and Timi looked distantly elsewhere.

"Love, huh? I believe in it, just not the way others may I guess." Timi confessed as she took her eyes away from its random spot to look at Hasanaa's guilty-striken eyes, she frowned.

"Yeah." Hasanaa mumbled in agreement as she tried once more to delve into her physics homework.

"You okay, Has? You seem off, today." Timi enquired as she got up and went to go get art supplies, flicking her hair into a bun.

"Yeah, I'm good, today is just going to be crazy." She mumbled the last bit in order to release a little tension from off of her chest.

Timi can only watch her, unable to ask her a question as her mind reels and her fingers tapped against the paints.

She didn't like to think of love much, it had always been a figment of her imagination when she daydreamed or wanted to sleep. Thinking of a relationship with her dream man, different situations that, even, she couldn't see herself in in reality. No one had shown interest before, it was more of hope than of certainty that she'd fall in love.

It had gotten to the point where, even if the relationship didn't last, she wanted to experience love once. Just once. Adoration, respect and the intimacy with another.

even if it wasn't real in the end.

~- buko no hero academia ~

~
- buko no hero academia
~

The camera was in Shiloh's bag as he headed to the D&T rooms, his third period had been cancelled and he would usually hang about in the classroom. The teacher would allow him to use the facilities and print his own designs on to plain t-shirts that he'd get off of Amazon.

As he headed towards the classroom, he saw Timi and Hasanna in the art classroom. Timi was walking back to her sit with an unknown grace that seemed to hypnotise Shiloh, her braids shimmered in the morning glow. Her eyebrows strained the skin of her forehead into a frown, her skin had warm tones to it making Shiloh sigh.

He had thought about Timi being his secret admirer, she seemed to cool for that. More so that she wasn't so bothered about him and giving him roses, making his cheeks warm and his heart flutter. Seeing her reminded him of the camera with revealing footage in his bag.

He looked at Timi one more time and saw that he held her gaze.

Both of them sucked in a breath, their backs went cold with a chill of surprise as they stared at each other through the gridded window pane. They admired each other before Timi lifted up a hand to give him a little wave and smile, which Shiloh reciprocated with a face eating grin.

His face went red as he put his hand down, thinking about how lame he was. Timi had gotten up to approach him. When she appeared through the doorway, Shiloh's cheeks had gotten redder.

"Hey, what're doing down here? Lesson?" Timi asked with a faint smile, happy and nervous that her confidence had brought her out of her comfort zone.

"I—urm—was just going to the DT rooms to print something on my shirt I bought." He replies as he played with his hair, hoping the warmth in his cheeks would fade.

Timi's interest peaked, "You put designs on your clothes? That's cool, can I see?" She asked happily, then realised how intrusive that may be. "Only if you want, you know, you don't have too. Sorry." Timi muttered as she held her neck.

Shiloh only laughed as he pulled his phone out and moved closer to her, to show her his phone of course. But, he couldn't deny he didn't enjoy her being close and interested in his art and fashion.

Her heart thumped when she saw his style, he was awesome is what she thought. She loved it, he had the type of instagram that'd she follow and take inspiration from.

"Do you have Instagram?" Shiloh asked and Timi grimaced.

"I dooo," she drawled, "it's not as interesting as yours though." She avoided the heavy eye contact that she'd usually enjoy when with Shiloh.

"Would you mind showing me?" And she didn't mind, convinced by his warm, thick and honeyed voice. She took his phone and typed in her Instagram name, not knowing that Shiloh was speechless.

Her art and close ups of her face, poems and videos scattered along her feed.

"Wow," he muttered, "can I put your face on my shirt." He really liked one of her selfies which caused Timi to laugh nervously and look down, kicking her foot back and forth.

He followed her immediately and began to like her photos as if she wasn't there.

"You're so cool, teach me." He said with mirth in his eyes, they glimmered under the yellowish light that merged with the greenish furnishing of the block.

"I think you're cool enough." Timi said as she laughed.

Shiloh's face eating grin was back in full force as he thanked her with red cheeks. As he sucked his lips into his mouth, he noticed that she watched with tentative eyes and he blushed.

"I should go," he said, his voice saddened and dull. He wanted to watch the video to see who his admirer was finally. The anticipation eating at him quicker than his increasing interest in Timi.

"Ah, okay." Timi said as her eyes broke from eye contact but returned to see a soft smile on Shiloh's tanned and lightly freckled profile.

"I'll see you later, love." Is what Shiloh said as he backed away and finally turned to walk to DT rooms, biting his lips with that same wide grin.

"Bye." Timi muttered to his back, clutching her own chest as she walked back into the art rooms with a smile. Glowing more intensely than the dulling morning sun.