Rant Yay

_SpaceUnicorn_  just sent me this

"Ugly talentless leader and that he should leave BTS"

I'm going to just....

Ugly:

I think the fuck not

Seriously. Sounds like you only like the members because they're cute.

Talentless:

OH HELL NO

HE AND THE REST OF BTS WORKED TOGETHER AND HARD TO GET WHERE THEY ARE! I MIGHT BE A NEW FAN, BUT THEY HAVE GROWN AND ARE STILL GETTING NEW FANS (LIKE ME). NAMJOON AND HIS TALENT WAS APART OF IT SO DONT ACT LIKE HE DIDNT DO SHIT.

Should leave BTS:

My screaming above should say most of it. He shouldn't leave just because you don't find him the best member.

Namjoon's reply "I know":

No

No

No

NO

N O

N O

An ARMY would support the members through their journey. Even if they don't like their decisions, at least respect it. Just because you don't like the member as much as the others doesn't mean you should shit all over them to their face.

Namjoon, I know you will never read this but I will just say:

You are amazing. From what I've seen you do, you have a heart and care for people. So what if you haven't made the best decisions, so what if you're not the most attractive man ever (you are beautiful anyways)? We all love and support you for what you've done and how far you've come. Don't let that negativity get to you!

The fact that this "fan" told it straight to his face pisses me off more.

He has feelings too! He's a human too! If someone said that to your face would that make you feel good? Especially after working years for getting what you've accomplished- by someone who claims to be a fan?

What the hell.

Rant over