Let's pretend i didnt dissapear

I'm

Alive
Ha
Ha
Ha

Anyways some updates on life:

I'm losing weight and it's become noticeable fuck yes.

I have another crush on this kid in my class ahahahaha not surprising

One of my friends is in the hospital due to a tumor in her brain. Fortunately, she has the most treatable form and she's beating it.

Just scary to think that one of my friends actually has cancer.

Yesterday my friend L and I went to see her in the hospital together and she started crying. We updated her about life and school and she was really happy to see us. We're gonna try to visit her more often.

My dancing is noticeably improving which I'm v happy about and my stage fright is slightly going down.

Speaking of which, my friend and I are planning on possibly making a YouTube/insta account for dancing (covers and our own choreo). If we do I'll let y'all know lol.

In hip hop we made our own choreography to a song (it's a project) and our teacher liked it. She just needs us to slow down a bit and work on our formations. She said it's good but kinda messy lol

We got a 2nd rubric and we just have to add a few more things to it (spotlight trick, lift someone up, more floor movements).

This a short version (which we're using) of the song we're doing

And I'm currently learning this choreography

i can't find a tutorial on it so I'm learning it from the video lol. Also teaching L what I'm learning so we can do it together.

Aaaaannnnnnnd I'm picking up guitar and my ukulele again. I kind of need to teach myself it again to get used to it again.

I'm as well tryna improve my singing by practicing more... when no one's home :>

Ye but that's most of it

I also currently have a zIT ON MY FACE LIKE FUCK OFFFFF

(Also I started my 100% bts book again  so any army's pls)