I SAVED MY GRADES AND LIFE

SO I WAITED UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE LIKE USUAL AND TURNED IN EVERY MISSING PROJECT I HAD TODAY.

I EVEN STAYED AFTER SCHOOL TO FINISH MY OVERDUE JOURNAL ENTRY PROJECT.

My English teacher still has to grade the stuff I turned in yesterday. I might get a higher grade also because I got a good grade on my benchmark test, turned in my report on time, and turned in my essay at a good time today.

My AVID teacher hast to put in the grade for the grade sheet I turned in. I'm at a D right now so it'll probably go back up to a C.

And in Social Studies I got my grade from an F to a B by turning in the journal entries.

Those were the only classes I had bad grades in so I'm glad I turned everything in. And before grades were due tomorrow although a lot of teachers made it Friday or Monday for their classes.

English and Social Studies are honors so if I continued with the bad grades not only would I get put on probation and most likely kicked out of the honors program but if that happened I would also get kicked out of AVID and my mom would kill me and accuse me of turning into my brother (WHICH SHE ALREADY DID) for it all and yeah that wouldn't be fun.

I took the easiest honors classes and got a shit grade because I was L A Z Y smh.

Well I'm just glad that's over and that spring break is next week because I'm about ready to lose my mind.

Oh yeah.

Revenge- I'm working on the first chapter. It may be published next week and or the week after. No promises tho.

My rant book is also still in the making and maybe won't be out for a while because lazy.

Ye I'm feeling hyper but tired.