Chapter Three

Family
-------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) suddenly wakes up from a bad dream. You look around to see that you are in a train, sitting next to a window with a mountain-view. Snow covering almost everything.

"Oh..." You groaned.

*Beep* 'In an hour, we will be arriving in Paris.' The train-hostess speaks in German.

'I've been traveling back and forth these days...' You thought, 'All of it is... Godamn Uchiha... Madara's fault.'

You look at your German passport, fake name and birthday.

'It all began in that fucking casino 1 year ago.' you showed a hateful expression while you thought.

One Year Ago, the same terrifying night, (Y/N) got back to your apartment from the casino trembling.
You hesterically remove all your jewelry, you see that damned diamond necklace.

"Fuck!" You flip over the small dining table.

You open your safe box and got out five passports. You got out (Y/Country) passport. Your 'original' passport.
You flip the passport pages to reveal your ultimate real family name... Saji (Y/N).

The Saji clan, a multi-billionaire family, technically owns all the services that people need from water to food to hospitals... And your father is the head of the family.

(Y/N) packs all of the things and leaves the apartment empty, leaving only the furniture.

A week passes by...
*Madara's P.O.V.*

"Are you godamn kidding me!" Madara yells.

"Sir!" An orange haired man with piercings said, "There is no registered '(Last Name) (Y/N)' in anywhere!"

"Pain!" Madara argues, "You had one job!" "Finding a single woman's information!"

"I'll check again, sir!" Pain leaves the room.

Madara turns his chair and looks at the young man who is sitting on the couch and smoking.

"You sure it's her real name?" Madara asks the young man.

"Pain didn't find any of her records anywhere," The young man said, "So I guess not her real name."

Madara sighs.

"Why are you so obsessed with this woman?" The young man huffs his cigarette.

Madara's eyebrows got higher.

'Why am I obsessed with this woman?' he thought.

"I don't know, Obito." Madara said.

Madara lays back on the chair and spins.

"She reminds me of someone." Madara said as his chair faces away from Obito.

Madara remembers a woman with silky (H/L) (H/C), looking at him with her (E/C) crystal eyes in the dead of a rainy night. He remembers the noise of sirens and the colors of neons refracted on her face in a street in Tokyo.
She simply did not speak, her eyes said it all.
"Let me disappear from this world." Her eyes spoke.

Madara opens his eyes and faces Obito.

"I think I know who she is." Madara said. "Call Izuna and Pain."

Madara gets up from his chair and wears his coat, Obito puts off his cigarette.

"Where are you going?" Obito said.

"To her family." Madara said.

To be continued...