Side Story

"Hey, Madara." You said. "Wake up."

He groans and flips to your side of the bed and held you down with one arm.

"Don't go." Madara said. "Let's stay here for awhile..."

"We can't, we have a toddler to feed." You said as you try to wiggle out of his strong arm.

After you gave birth to a baby boy in Paris and all that mess Madara solved secretly... Madara bought a very beautiful and cozy summerhouse in an island infront of the beach.

"I'll go make something for us." You said.

"No, go wake our son up, I'll go cook." He held you down.

He got up from bed, shirtless with only his boxers on, to the bathroom.

You smiled.

'That's the only way he will get up from bed.' You thought.

You went to your child and woke him up while Madara gets out of the bathroom.

'A lot happened during the times you were still in my womb.' You thought as you helped your child wash up in the toilet.

Not only a lot of things... But a lot of deaths.

Madara tried to eliminate the Senjus, but only took out Hashirama and half of their men. Leaving Tobirama, the vengeful one alive.
However, Tobirama promised he will not interfere in their lives when he discovered that you were pregnant.
Your family, in the other hand, are all in jail with no money.
They wanted you dead because your father's will and inheritance was all left for you. Not even a single penny for the others.

'It has been long 2 and a half years...' You thought.

You hear thuds and a door swinging open.

"You're pregnant?!" Madara yells.

You almost choked.

"How did you know?!" You said. "I was going to surprise you!"

He shows the pregnancy test.

"I found it in your drawer." He said as he held you and your son up.

He gives you a lovely kiss and his son a kiss on his cheek.

"Wait... I hid it in my underwear drawer." You said as you look at him suspiciously.

He looks at you with his iconic grin.

The End.