Chapter Eleven

When (Y/N) Met Madara
-------------------------------------------------------

Several years ago...

"(Y/N)!" A woman with a ball gown yells in a hallway with high-ceiling, "(Y/N)!"

"Yes, mother?" You said coming out from the corner of the hallway.

"Is that how the lady of etiquette taught you how to treat the guests?" Mother said.

"No, mother." You said.

"What will your family say about you?" Mother said.

"Come." Mother said. "The people in the ballroom are waiting."

You enter with mother in the ballroom. It is filled with people and jazz music and chatter.

"But, mother..." You said.

"Your boyfriend is coming with his brother." Mother said, "Now, woman up."

Mother leaves you to greet some guests.

You look around to see some of your family members looking at you in disgust.

"(Y/N), nice diamonds you have." Family member said and touches your earrings.
She snickers and leaves.

Family members are all like this, touchy and in-your-business since your father inherited the business.

You sigh and grab a champagne glass.

As you try to sip, a man interrupted you.

"Miss." A man said. "Are you of age to drink?"

You look at the man and smile.

"Tobirama!" You said happily.

"You changed so much since the last time I saw you." Tobirama said.

"It has been only a month since you went to China." You said.

"Yes it was." Tobirama said as he looked at the guest starting to dance. "Now-"

"Lady (Y/N)." A man with black hair interrupts. "I am Uchiha Madara."

Tobirama's face has sunk. Though (Y/N) didn't notice because everyone was wearing a mask since it's a masquerade ball party.

This Uchiha Madara looked like he came straight from history.

"Hello, Sir Madara." You said. "I hope you have enjoyed the ball and it's guests."

"I have enjoyed it quite well." Madara said. "Your mother and father pointed you for me."

"Hm." You said and looked at Tobirama who was stiff.

"Senju Tobirama!" Madara looks over to Tobirama. "I haven't seen your brother."

"Uchiha, you should go mind your business now." Tobirama said in a rude way.

You look at Tobirama and Madara.

"Uhm, Sir Tobirama, will you accompany me?" You try to make things less awkward.