Chapter Sixteen

Back to the present time
————————————————————————

(Returning to the present time on the train "Chapter Three")...

You get off the train and now in Paris.

'From place to place... Non stop for nearly two months!' You thought.

Suddenly, you feel nauseous... You rush to the bathroom and to the stall and started to vomit uncontrollably.

'Maybe it's from the constant traveling...' You said as you washed your face in the sink.

You get out of the train station and head to the streets.

The view is spectacular and very pleasant. Buying small essential things from here and there in a store, as you head to the medical booth to take women's essentials... You look at the pregnancy test.

'Maybe?' You thought. 'Whatever.'

You ignored it and left the store. You went to your chic apartment that is already furnished, you load things in the fridge.

"It has been awhile since I came here..." You said, remembering the time when you and that asshole Tobirama were together here.

You sit on the sofa, and opened the TV to look at the news.

'CEO— Madara— in China visiting branch company—' The news spouted.

"He is faraway." You sigh.

As you napped for a couple of hours, you suddenly wake up from the pain in your stomach and started to have nausea.

"What is going on with me..." You told yourself.

You suddenly remember the pregnancy test.

Heading back to the store and you got two of those tests.

"Okay, one line means not pregnant... Two lines means pregnant." You said as you sat on the toilet.

...

...

(//) It showed.

"..." You were speechless.

"No way..." You said as you opened the other test.

(//) It showed again.

"I'm... Pregnant?" You said.

'Did the condom break?' You thought, 'When was it?' 'Did we forgot to use it?'

Meanwhile in China...

"CEO!" Everyone bowed to the coldblooded man.

"We almost got her in Germany!" One pleaded.

"She's too organized!" Another pleaded.

"FOOLS!" He threw the papers.

Madara got up from his seat and adjusted his tie.

"Call Izuna," Madara said, "Let him be temporarily in charge of things... I'll go out myself and capture her."

... To be continued...