Chapter Six

Prisoner
-------------------------------------------------------

"Then where are we heading to?" You said.

Madara smiles mockingly.

"You'll be mine for awhile." Madara said. "Be obedient and satisfy me."

"Cheh." You look away from him.

"I am dead serious." Madara said in an angry tone.

"What if I refuse?" You said.

"I'll cut you limb by limb and send the pieces to your family." Madara said showing his bloodthirsty side.

You became seriously concerned about what he threatened to do to you, but actually laughed inside your head about sending your limbs to your family. Your family will be super happy if they found you dead. All they want is your inheritance.

"What will I benefit from it?" You said.

"Now you're asking the right questions." Madara said. "You will gain protection and..."

"And?" You became curious.

"I'll hide your identity." Madara said.

"Identity?" You said.

"Do not act stupid, Saji (Y/N)." Madara said.

You had the chills when he said your full name.

"I'll help you seriously right now." Madara said.

"Help me?" You said. "I'll be constantly bullied and harrassed by you."

"Hmm," Madara said, "Don't you remember?"

"Remember what?" You said.

"The favor." Madara said. "I gave you something to be miserable at that day."

You gulped.

"Yes, you did." You said.

That day in the neon street in Tokyo was the most tragic and most fateful day for both Madara and (Y/N).

Madara gets out a paper and a pen. He places it on your lap.

"What is this?" You said.

"A guarantee." Madara said. "A guarantee that I don't fuck up your life for the second time."

"Hah," You said, "Nice."

You carefully read the contract and then signed it.

"Here." You said and place it on his lap.

"Good." Madara said as he parked his car in a garage.

"Now get out." Madara said and opened the door for you while he is still in the driver seat.

You get out of the car and was greeted by two black haired men and an orange haired man.

"Boss." They all said to Madara.

"We will speak business later," Madara ordered, "And you," He points at you, "With me."

You follow Madara in the private door and entered his extravagant mansion.

"Your stuff is here and your apartment is paid for." Madara said as he opens a bedroom door. "You will be living here for quite sometime."

"Hm!" You enter the room angrily.

You jump on the bed.

"I'm trusting you again!" You said. "Remember that!"

Madara closes the bedroom door and leaves you be in that room.

**Madara's POV**

"That woman..." He said as he sighs deeply.

"Madara-dono?" Obito creeps in, "Is that the daughter?"

"Yes, that is Saji (Y/N)." Madara said. "From now on, you call her (Y/N) and (Y/N) only." "Do not reveal her status to anyone and do not reveal her family to anyone! This is an order."

"Yes, sir." Obito said and leaves.

Madara sighs in exhaustion. He goes downstairs and sit on the couch.

"She made me realize that simple mistakes can crush everything." He said.

"She?" Izuna eavesdrop. "Brother has a serious lover? I cannot believe it."

"Haha," Madara laughs, "Brother, ever found a girl that is very interesting?"

"Brother... Have you gone insane?" Izuna said.

"Remember that day in Tokyo's neon street 2 years ago?" Madara said.

"Well, yes," Izuna said, "That night, we were about to get ambushed by..." "Senju clan."

"You were almost killed." Madara said sadly.

"Do you know why 'about to'?" Madara asked.

"That was the mystery, brother," Izuna said, "They suddenly backed away and ran off."

"I found a conclusion." Madara said. "That woman was in the restaurant with us, that is the reason they stopped."

"Saji (Y/N)?" Izuna said. "Maybe they left us because of Saji (Y/N)'s presence?"

"No, They could have killed us both and left her be." Madara said.

"True." Izuna said.

"Today, I got confirmation on that conclusion of mine." Madara said.

"Hm?" Izuna sat next to Madara.

"That fuck, Tobirama, still has feelings for that woman." Madara said.

... To be continued...