Chapter Twelve

What Did I Sign Up For?!
-------------------------------------------------------

You rub your hands together nervously while a woman adjusts your (H/L) (H/C) hair that is styled in curls and another woman tightens your ball dress.

"Is she ready?" Madara fully dressed barged in the room.

"Yes, sir." The women back away and leave.

You were very afraid to turn yourself and face that cold devil. If you stayed in the mall with Tobirama... No... If you stayed, Tobirama will inform your family members, and assassins will be sent to kill you... After all, your family members only care about inheritance.

You sigh deeply and turn around to face him.

"Shall we?" You said while stuttering.

Both of you leave the room and attend the ball. You look at the people... All important figures!

Madara flashes a grin.

The prince starts talking and suddenly announces something.

"---Princess Kushina is pregnant---" Prince Minato said.

Your expression turned from normal to extremely concerned and disgust. You look at Madara who is totally emotionless.

'Heartless devil!' You thought while you hazily go to the server and take two champagne glasses. 'Just what will he do?!'

You drink the glasses and then went to fetch more. You just wanted to get very drunk that you forget that this day ever happened.

Madara looks at you hold the third glass. As he was on his way to get you, Tobirama approaches you.

"What are you doing here?" Tobirama grabs your wrist and takes away the glass.

"What do you want from me?" You shake your hand so he removes his hand from your wrist.

"Who brought you here?" Tobirama still holds your wrist.

"Get me out of here..." You said suddenly while stil shake your hand.

Tobirama looks at you and clicks his tongue. As he tries to get you out, he was stopped.

"Where are you taking my partner?" Madara stops him.

"Who's your partner?" Tobirama said madly.

Madara tries to takes you away from Tobirama but he gets you behind him.

"Tobirama!" A man's voice is heard behind them. "Where are you?"

A man with brown hair came forward and looks at Tobirama and Madara.

"Hashirama..." Madara looks at Hashirama tensely.

"Hmm.." Hashirama glares at Tobirama.

Hashirama looks at you and his eyes widened.

"Is that..." Hashirama suggests, "Saji (Y/N)?"

"Hello..." You said.

Hashirama angrily looks at Tobirama and puts his arm around him. Madara grabs onto your hand.

"Brother-" Tobirama said.

"Excuse us." Hashirama said as he forcibly dragged Tobirama to a corner.

Madara and (Y/N) can hear their arguement very well, but the guests couldn't since they are far.

"Are you kidding me, Senju Tobirama?" Hashirama said.

"What is it, brother?!" Tobirama said.

Hashirama pushes Tobirama on the wall.

"No, what is it with you, Tobirama?!" Hashirama said. "With your stupid actions made us break the contract we had with the Sajis." "Now, you are with their missing daughter!? What are you doing!"

"Brother!" Tobirama yells back. "Hear me out!"

The argument is now not heard because Madara took you upstairs to spectate the ball.
Madara makes you drink water while he looks at the people.

You look at the Senju brothers go back to the ball.

Madara recieves a phone call.

"Execute it." He said.

You frown.

Suddenly, the lights go out. Screams and gunshots are heard everywhere.
This went on for hours.

Your eyes sunken and mouth half open.

The lights come back on and you see Izuna and other men come upstairs.

You look at the ball. A bloodbath!

"Brother, we didn't find the Senjus." Izuna said.

"WHAT?!" Madara yells angrily.

"Find them!" Izuna orders the men.

As you hold onto the rail, you find Princess Kushina and Prince Minato dead in a disturbing way. You suddenly rush to a table and vomit in a vase.

Madara looks at you.

"Take her to my beach house." He orders Pain.

... To be continued...