Chapter Seventeen

Devil-man's Child
————————————————————————

"So..." You said as you fidget your fingers...

"You are 2 months pregnant." The doctor said.

"..." You were speechless.

'This long?!' You thought.

You gulped.

"Ah... I see." You simply said.

The doctor gave you vitamins and other nutrients to support you and the fetus. You left the hospital and took a long walk when you saw the famous museum on the way...

You shrugged and entered the museum to calm yourself.

Touring the museum, you stumbled across a specific painting... It really calmed you. You just gazed upon it.

You just never noticed that this room was empty... Which was very weird since it is always filled with people.

You lift your gaze from the painting and saw a beautiful man, his side-profile.
Strong jaw and eyebrows... Perfect nose and eyes... A dreamy and sexy man!

You realized... That's the Devil-man. And you are carrying his child!

"(Y/N)." Madara said.

You felt a chill.

"..."

"Why did you leave?" He simply said.

"Heh," You scoffed, "Why did I leave?"

"You tell me." You said.

He grabbed a regular ceramic pot and smashed it on the floor, trying to intimidate you.

"Tell you what?" He said.

"A contract that wants me dead, signed by your name." You said.

"That was just to find the ones behind it." Madara said.

"Then why didn't you tell me?" You argued.

"Just tell me... Explain to me..." You said. "Is it that hard to not tell me?"

"Things happened all too fast." He said.

"If you really want to protect me, then do the right thing." You said. "I'm not some ornament with a hole who doesn't hear and walk."

You left the Devil and walked outside, but were stopped by three black Mercedes Benz and behind you is the Devil. Forced to get in the car.

"Leave me be!" You yelled at the bodyguards.

The men were being too rough and you just wanted them to stop.

"Please, I'm pregnant!" You subconsciously said.

You, with just three words, shocked Madara. The man that is always cold-blooded even towards children and the elderly, you sparked a sense of protectiveness in him.

He signals to the men to stop and simply grabbed your arm in the car and got in with you.

No words.

"Since?" He said.

"2 months." you said.

"You'll stay here in Paris." Madara said. "It's dangerous for you to travel while pregnant."

"That's what I was planning to do." You said.

"I'll protect you." Madara said.

You looked at him.

"... And explain the plans to you." Madara completed.

You open the car window.

"I'm not that heartless to not let this child see his father." You said.

Madara drops you off at your apartment.

"Wanna eat dinner?" You said.

"Hm. Sure." He said as he got off the car and entered your apartment building.

You cooked some dinner and ate with him while you discussed what were they missing out on.

"Your father died." Madara said so suddenly.

"... What?" You said.

"Before he died, he told me to not tell you." Madara said. "But it is the best to tell you."

"What?" You said.

You got off your seat and walked to the bathroom to take deep breaths.

"When?" You said as you were shaking.

"Around the time when someone put you on the hit-list." He said so calmly.

"That... long..." You said.

"How?" You asked.

"Your uncle." He said.

"They took everything from me!" You said. "My mother, my baby sister, and my father now?!" "All for what?" "Inheritance?!"

"The Senjus collaborated with your uncle." Madara said as he smiled sinisterly. "Let's kill them all while they are together."

"But!" He said. "I'll do the manual work, you sit here and stay calm and healthy." "Take care of our baby."

Madara led you to the bed as he tucked you in. You were just out of it.

"Madara..." You said.

"Hn?"

"Why do you help me?" You were depressed.

"How many times do I have to say it?" Madara said. "Can't you see that I'd turn the world upside down for you?"

"I love you." You said.

Madara couldn't control his urges. Hearing those three words coming from your beautiful lips, he just couldn't hold it in.

Both of you had a passionate night together...

... The End.