Prologue:

'It was a dream come true for me. I stood infront of the largest institution I've ever come across. The campus there was way larger than my entire colony. The vast ground and the green garden was very beautiful indeed. Instead of all these breath-taking views, something else caught my attention. A girl with wavy brown hair dressed in a long pink skirt and a white full sleeves top. The moment she tucked her hair behind her ears, I could almost feel dozens of butterflies jumping in my stomach. My heart fluttered as she passed by me. My lips twitched into a smile every time I saw her. The second time I saw her, it was in the college auditorium. My heartbeats increased all of a sudden. I kept looking at her at every possible minute. Had little chats with her via friendsbook. Day and night became worth living with her single reply...Sleeps faded away, reading our conversation again and again... I was happy, I was breathing with the tenderness of love. It was magical, it was obsessive​...Yo!! It was fabulous!!
Proposed her the day I was in black. She rejected with a sweetness. I went mad, she got anger...I was immature, but she was kind...I cried, she was quite... I was out of control, but she consoled...I said 'bye', she replied a 'hie'...Its been a long time since we met and spoke something. Now I am mature enough, yet love her uncoditionaly. But I know my responsibilities, my needs for my family, cant see a future with her. All I know is my love is pure. Now all I do is pray...pray to meet her in heaven...pray to live an eternity with her. This world ends in a blink off...but that world of love never ends!! "

The little girl sighed when she read the above words scribbled in the little diary. She wondered who this girl described at the pages was. For a while she assumed the lady mentioned above to be her mum. But Nay! Her mum and dad were happily married...They didnt had an incomplete love story. She made various crazy guesses and finally bumped into the conclusion of asking her uncle about this!!

_______________________________

As salam alaikum everyone:-)

I am back with a new story this time!!
And this one is quite different from the earlier one...!!

And there are some people who hepled me with the prologue. Unfortunately I cant mention their names:-)

Hope you guys liked the prologue.
Have a nice time reading!!

And keep voting if you lyk it!

Happy reading!!!
Stay blessed and tuned as well;-)