about me, socials, + q&a

ABOUT ME

hi, i'm chanel! i'm eighteen years old with a bit of a horror obsession, a slight coffee problem and a bad habit of staying up all night. i'm really into halloween, the paranormal, and practically anything spooky ever. i would die for taylor swift and emma chamberlain, and let's be honest, i'm probably crying over leonardo dicaprio somewhere. basically the soul embodiment of tana monague and maya hart, if you wanted to know about me personality-wise.

i've been writing since i was six, instantly knowing at once that i wanted to be a writer, and this is my fastest growing book on wattpad ever.

SOCIAL MEDIA

twitter; VHSFREAKS

tumblr; roseswift

we heart it; hoaxs

pinterest; horrorshowing

+ more in my carrd in my bio!!

support my writing!!
ko-fi.com/chaneldicaprio

+ link in my bio!

Q & A QUESTIONS

Q: favorite chapter to write? -eddiefloats

A: my favorite chapter to write (not favorite, but favorite to write) was probably "don't kiss and tell." i loved the drama involved with writing it, and while i was thinking about it i was really excited to write it. it was probably the one i thought about the most.

well, that and chapter nineteen. . . (;

Q: how do you come up with such great ideas!? like honestly, your whole book is amazing! -LesleyyTorres

A: thank you so much! well, when i first started writing this i honestly thought no one would read it. up until this point, the only books that people have liked on my page have been my girl meets world stuff, so i thought this would be yet another book of another genre that i tried to write and would end up unpublishing. the ideas come from my very wild and vivid imagination. i'm honestly a very dramatic person, and drama (in books) is one of my favorite things. my ideas would honestly just come out of the blue though! like in church. . .whoops.

Q: favorite character in the losers club? -Nikol280404

A: richie tozier. hands down. my all-time favorite. even in the 90's version, he was my favorite. ever since i've seen it i've been looking everywhere in my school for him. WHERE ARE THE RICHIE TOZIERS IN LIFE!? it sucks so bad!!

Q: do you like reddie? -Nikol280404

A: i love reddie!!! i ship it with all my heart! i actually have an internet friend who loves reddie as much as me, and we basically call each other richie and eddie all the time. i call her eds and eddie spaghetti and she hates it so much and retaliates by calling me trashmouth tozier and always saying "beep beep richie". we have a lot of "boyfriend appreciation" posts for each other all the time. i love her.

Q: do you like jack's girlfriend ellie? -Nikol280404

A: i don't really like her tbh. every since that live she did my respect for her has decreased a lot. i feel like jack deserves so much better honestly. like finn *cough* sorry, that slipped out.

Q: favorite color? -Nikol280404

A: purple (:

Q: favorite tv show? -Nikol280404

A: right now my favorite is probably stranger things (i just started watching it and i'm obsessed), but i also love girl meets world, gilmore girls, pretty little liars, and friends.

Q: your age? -Nikol280404

A: 14, but 15 in like 3 days!!

Q: do you like sophia? -Nikol280404

A: i love her!! she's so nice and deserves the world honestly.

Q: favorite chapter of your story? -Nikol280404

A: chapter nineteen. definitely. (;

Q: what is your writing inspiration? also, any tips? -kinkyrichie

A: first of all, love your user! i get a lot of my inspiration from situations that i want to see happen in books but never do. also, from my playlist of songs i listen to while writing. some of my favorites that get me going right now are one more drink by gjan, first love by lost kings and sabrina carpenter, dusk till dawn by zayn and sia, and i like me better by lauv. the tips i have for you all are if you hit a writers block, really push yourself to finish. don't put it off because if you do, you'll never get it done. trust me! also, when you sit down to write, make sure you know you're going to have enough time to finish something. you'll lose your flow if you have to stop in the middle, and it really sucks!

Q: what inspired you to write? -richie-_-tozier

A: what inspired me to write in general was in first grade when i won a trophy for being an author. i think that's when i knew i wanted to be a writer. what inspired me to write this book was my obsession for the movie it obviously, and wanting to put that love into writing!

Q: what's your favorite animal? -richie-_-tozier

A: either a zebra or a dog.

Q: favorite quote from it? -trashmxuthrichie

A: i have two!

1) "GO BLOW YOUR DAD YOU MULLET WEARING ASSHOLE!"

2) "okay, i can smell that from here!"

"it's probably just your breath wafting back into your face!"

Q: favorite scene from it? -trashmxuthrichie

A: oh shit, this is so hard! but probably my favorite is when bev is jumping off the cliff in slow motion and you can just hear richie yell, "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Q: cutest character from it and why? -trashmxuthrichie

A: richie tozier. he's such a badass and like, he'd be such a great kisser (FIGHT ME) like all i want is to be pressed up against a wall or something and just have richie tozier make out with me. also he'd be really cute on dates and in school like always wanting to hold your hand so everyone knows you're taken and you're his. also he's such a fucking geek at heart and he needs to be protected and literally deserves the world.

Q: what are you being for halloween and what are your plans? -trashmxuthrichie

A: I'M ACTUALLY BEING RICHIE TOZIER FOR HALLOWEEN AND I'M SO EXCITED!! my friend (the one i call eds all the time and she calls me rich and trashmouth), she's actually being eddie for halloween too and we're basically going as boyfriends and i'm so excited cause being richie just basically gives me an excuse to say "fuck" in every sentence. i'm also going trick-or-treating with a big group of friends and it's going to be really fun.

Q: is there going to be smut in this book? -readerking101

A: nope. but big things are coming very soon, and you never know. . . (;

Q: what's the best part out of this whole experience with making this book? -Lifeis_AWESOME

A: the best part of writing this book has been the crazy amount of love it has gotten. it literally got up to 30K reads in like 3/4 weeks and it's INSANE how popular it is! people have said that they like mine and crybaby the most, and it's so cool to be up there with orla cause she's honestly amazing and just omg!! i can't ever thank you guys enough!