Chapter 2

(The picture above is your brother, Sukai ^^)

2nd Person Pov:

Sukai was in 12th grade, you being 1 grade behind him. Although he would poke fun at you being smaller, he did care for you.

It was lunch time, you sat at a lunch table, with your 2 friends, Dylan and Sammy. Sammy had green and purple streaks of dye in her blonde hair, and soft brown eyes. Dylan had brown hair that was always messy. He always looked like he had a bed head, and you and Sammy both had a crush on him. Yours being a bit bigger than Sammy's though, she liked your brother alot more. Sammy pulled out her sandwich, which contained ham, cheese and mayo.

"We're almost done with this year! Aren't you guys excited?!" She looked at both you and Dylan and she shouted this. You looked away, slowly eating your F/F. "I dunno... I mean I'll miss you guys, but I guess it's only for summer..."

Dylan gave both of you a small smile. "Im not so concerned with this summer, I'm concerned about next summer, I mean... I'm not sure what I wanna do about college..." You and Sam both nodded your heads.

You looked at the table and rested your hand under your chin. "My dad wants me to go to law school, since lawyers do make alot of money... But I know how hard it'll be..." Sam looked at you and groaned. "I knowwww.. My parents want me to make the most money and be successful but I'm so stressed with it."

You all continued to talk about your future and complained, but then Sukai walked in with his friend (More like fukboi) Niel. Niel was the boy who had a girlfriend for about a week, then broke up with her. But, you'd be lucky to even date him. Usually he wouldn't even date a girl, just use her then avoid her.

Niel wanted to make sure he caught everyone's attention, so he had pink hair and green eyes. Sukai and Niel were known to steal ladies hearts. He even tried to steal your heart, but Sukai made sure that he wouldn't.

Niel walked over to a table were a bunch of girls sat at. They were all unaware of his presence until he sat next to a ginger haired girl. "So ladies, how's the food?" He asked with a smirk. They all looked at him and instantly had a blush rise to all of their cheeks.

"Niel aren't you suppose to be in study hall with all the other 12th graders?!" One squealed. He chuckled and replied, "Yes but how would I see my beautiful girls if I wouldn't be present here?~" The girls at the table fawned over him while Sukai just kinda made his way over to your table.

Sukai sat next to you, being in the middle of you and Sam. Sam sorta turned her head away from him and continued to eat, remaining quiet to not draw attention to herself or her blush.

Sukai looked at you and hit you on the head. "You took my carrots this morning." He went into your lunch box and grabbed your small baggie that contained carrots. You didn't care though, even though you hated/liked carrots, you still had your F/F so you just ate that. Sukai didn't like how he was getting the silent treatment and got closer to your face, so close that you could feel his breath.

"Hey, I'm talking to you. Answer." He said, waving his hand. You glared at him a bit, "Your nicer to all these girls at school but mean to me? That makes no sense." You took the remaining bite from your food and stood up to throw it away, leaving Sukai at the table with the two.

"Why do you bully your sister?" Dylan asked. "Bully? Oh please, that is not bullying. All I did was take my food that she took this morning, besides haven't you ever seen siblings that don't get along? Its common that siblings don't agree with each other."

Dylan just rolled his eyes and replied, "There are siblings that get along, I have a sister and wer-" Sukai stood up cutting him off. "Whatever, Im gonna get Niel and leave before we get yelled at again." Sukai went on the other side of Sam to face her and grabbed her by the chin. "If you ever have free time, just ask Y/N to contact me and I'll give you a good time." He winked at Sam before standing straight and walked away towards Niel.

You came back to the table to see Dylan annoyed and Sammy all red and flustered. You sighed, you already knew what happened. Sukai was starting up trouble.

Time Skip~ End of the day~

You were walking home with Dylan, Sammy always got picked up by her parents, and Sukai always stayed at Niel's house a while to hang out, so there you two were. Dylan shook his head as he walked, "I don't understand your brother sometimes. You'd think he'd be mature by his age, and by the looks of it.. It doesn't even look like he's planning about his future." Little do you two know... Sukai thought very carefully about his future...

You nodded and looked at Dylan. "He'll learn, I can tell my dad's trying to get him to understand, but I'm not very sure if It's gonna work or not." You could see Dylan open his mouth to reply but, Sukai came running to you. He glared at Dylan before grabbing your hand. "Sorry Dil but-" "It's Dylan." Sukai groaned, "Yeah like I said. Dil. I'm going to take my sister home today, sorry bud!" Sukai ran off with you dragging behind him. You shouted for Dylan to help you but Dylan looked at you with sad eyes, as if it was something to interfere on, or if that's really what siblings do.

Back at your home Sukai was panting by how hard he was pulling you and running at the same time. "What was that for!?" You shouted at him, you had to leave Dylan behind because of your jerk brother. He looked at you, and rolled his eyes. "I don't have to answer you but I will. Niel brought this super annoying girl over that he only likes for her huge jugs." He said grabbing his chest. "And..?" You asked, annoyed. That better not have been the only reason.

Sukai put his hands in his pockets, "Sooo when she started hitting on me, Niel didn't look too happy. And it's not like I'm afraid of him, but he used this shoe to try to hit me when she went to the bathroom, and-" You cut him off. "So basically what your telling me is that you made Dylan walk home alone today because Niel wanted to hit you with a shoe..?"

Sukai looked at you dead in the eyes, and bluntly said, "Yes." You groaned and went upstairs to your room. "I hate you with a passion Sukai!" You yelled before slamming your door. You could hear heavy footsteps and then your door flew open hitting your head. Your figure in front of the door still didn't allow the door to fully open, so only a crack was shown. But, that crack of light was slowly covered up by Sukai, his pupils smaller than usual, and a huge grin on his face.

"You don't mean that... do you...?"