Chapter 13

AN: that was really quick.. thanks for supporting this! Now let's try to hit 20🌠~❤️

Your POV~~~
I woke up to a bunch of buzzes on my phone, which is the worst way to wake up. I was having such a nice dream too, sucks...

As soon as I peer over, I see the name 'Milo😎'. I groan as I look at the time, 9:32. Seriously...?
The text messages read:
Yo Y/N!
We should like go out today!
It could be considered a date..
That's what you girls think like right? :)
Of course, I wouldn't mind since it's you 💕😛

All I could do was squint. Was he trying to be cute? He woke me up for this? I sighed before replying.

If I go with you today will you agree to never message me this early unless we have school?

Within seconds there was a reply.

Yes ma'am!
10:30... lets meet at the mall, we can find something to do there.
Yes ma'am!
Don't say the same thing.
Yes mama ):)
I hate you.

Time skip~~~
"Where are you going?" I heard a voice ask, of course knowing it was Sukai. "You're all dressed up too... how come I never saw that outfit?" He asked, eyeing me.

"Because. I don't really care about what you think." I shrugged. I could tell he was getting annoyed by that comment, but shrugged it off to the best of hie ability.

"I thought we agreed this break you're going to be my servant?" He asked, raising a brow and narrowing his eyes.

"Yeah- see I kinda got woken up by Milo, and I'm not letting those few hours I could've rested be in vain."

Then he glared at me. "Woken up by Milo...? That boy?" "Yeah."

Third person~~~
Sukai clenched his teeth. He was furious. He was 1/4 away from having enough money to be saved for half of a year, then he'd figure something out again, but now, some guy you just met threatened to take you away from him?! As if.

"Unbelievable." He muttered, crossing his arms, and biting his nail. "I can't believe this."

"Yeah well, later!" Y/N grinned at him, rushing out the door as he stood there, dumbfounded...

Time skip~~

As Y/N was searching for Milo through the people at the mall, his hair finally came into view, then his eyes, and eyelashes... and lips... and his surprisingly casual clothing... wow... it's crazy what seeing someone out of school can do to your heart.

"Yo Y-.... that's.. a nice shirt..." Milo turned, holding his cheeks so she couldn't see how red they were.

"Oh- uh.. you too.. you look nice..." she mumbled back, looking away as well. Awkward.

"Well.. uhh... wanna go get something to eat real quick? They have the best teriyaki chicken." He smiled, trying to break tension.

"Of course! I didn't bring any money with me though..." "don't worry. It's on me. You said I woke you up right?"

"Uh. Yeah." She glared at him, remembering the morning. He jolted a bit before continuing.

"Think of this as an apology." Milo gave a cheeky grin, which she ended up smiling, seeing it.

Time Skip~
Sukai was sitting on the couch, staring at his phone. How he wanted Y/N to message him saying, you were right. I should've stayed home. This is so boring. Or I won't ever leave you again! I realize you just want to protect me!

He wanted Y/N to know what he knew. How dangerous the world was. And how he was the only one who can protect her.

He wouldn't allow anyone else but him to be with you. They wouldn't be able to keep you safe.

That's right.. that's what he needed to do. He'd go to the mall to get Y/N. As soon as Y/N would see him, she'd run into his arms! He was sure of it.

...

She better...

"Thank you. I surprisingly had fun today." Y/N smiled at him, holding onto her jeans.

"Surprisingly? That hurts..." he mumbled, puffing out his cheeks like a child.

She giggled in response, before taking a picture of him. "Wha?" "Memories. I liked today."

Then all of a sudden, Milo got shaky, his eyes darting down to the floor.

"Uhh... Y/N...?" He mumbled, which she raised an eyebrow to.

"Uhhh.. Milo? What's up?" She smiled, still wary though.

"I had a lot of fun today- with you of course.. and I.. think you're a really special girl."

She could only stand there, her eyes wide. Was she being confessed to?

"All the other girls care about looks, and would never really laugh with me like you do. Trust me, my heart tingles when I'm with you."

Badump
There goes her heart.

"Uhm.. I'm not asking you for an answer now... but you know what I'm asking... right?" He asked, finally looking into her eyes, and taking a few steps towards her.

She nodded hesitantly. "Y-yes.. I do."

"Then. Think about it please. Thank you again for today." Milo smiled, leaning in and closing the distance between them.

His lips holding onto hers, his tongue gliding over her lips before he pulled away, his face bright red. He stared at her for a few seconds, before turning around quickly and rushing away.

Y/N grabbed her cheeks, licking her lips and eyeing the floor as if it was staring at her. "Oh my..."

"God." Sukai stood there, his heart aching, his mind all over the place. He touched her lips.. before he got to...
"We're going home, now." He spoke in a cold told, gripping her wrist so hard she thought it would snap.

His eyes were cold, and skin was ripping off of his fingers from him picking it off in nervousness.

"I should kill you. I should kill him. If you'd rather be with someone else, I'd rather kill you, so I can have that for me." He kept mumbling, the same words.

She couldn't focus on his words, just his grip. Why was it so tight?!

When they got home, Sukai threw her into the closet in his room, put a padlock outside of it, and kept it closed.

"You're not leaving there until you learn to love me."

Then, Y/N saw the light under the door disappear, and heard the door slam.