Chapter 14

Lets go for 25 🌠💕!!
Third person~~~
Y/N survived a night in Sukai's closet so far. She was guessing her father was always at work, because whenever she awake, he was never there. Since there was nothing to do, she slept a lot.

"Good afternoon Y/N..." Sukai softly spoke, crouching down with the door open. He smiled at her. Y/N looked at him, raising a brow.

"So. Can I come out now?" Her vocal cords were sore for screaming for basically the entire night. Eventually she fell asleep. But how come no one heard her....?

"No."
"Why?"
"Cause. Oh that 'Milo' kid messaged you." Sukai said, holding her phone in his hand.

Y/N moved as fast as she could to snatch her phone back, but he was quicker.

"Ah ah ahhh. That's a bit rude." He grinned, leaning forward so their noses were touching.

"What's wrong with you?!" Y/N yelled at him. He played plenty of pranks on her, but they never lasted this long.

"You. You is what's wrong with me." He got to his feet. "I always have to stay on the sides and watch, because I'm your 'older brother'. I'm done." He glared at her, throwing her phone across the room on his bed.

"So. It's my turn to be in the spotlight for a while. And then we can both stay on the sides, away from everything." He smirked, before closing the closet door again.

Y/N sat there dumbfounded. "Why did I listen to that instead of running? What am I... princess peach...?" She mumbled to herself.

Now that Y/N was safe for sure, he decided to get rid of some obstacles. First one, Dylan. He went in her phone, he already memorized her password for those times she thought he wasn't watching.

He thought for a minute, before messaging.

"Since we no longer are close to each other, I no longer want to speak to you or anyone over there ever again. Please don't contact me anymore, if you continue to anyway, I will be forced to block you."
1 min- incoming call.

"Pshh... what an annoying guy." Sukai rolled his eyes and blocked him. Then moved on to Milo.

"Hi... I thought about what you said and I'm really not interested. I'm more interested in sticking with my brother. You're kinda lame. That shirt you wore was like a first grader design, honestly no girls will like you like that. Anyway, later loser.😛"

Job done.

Sukai smiled to himself, his two main targets were done, and he didn't even have to do anything extreme.

A week in the closet

Y/N was a bit more weak than usual thanks to such little movement. Sukai would bring her food and water, then she'd pass out, wake up to more food, pass out again. It was weird...

"Dinner time! You sleep too much." Sukai smiled at her, handing her a salad with a cup of lemon water. Y/N simply looked at the food before looking back up at him.

"I'm not hungry."

"If you're not gonna eat, I'll force feed you, so you might as well eat."

She picked up the fork slowly, putting the lettuce in her mouth, not eating much.

"Now rinse it down."

She picked up the cup, bringing it to her lips, before sitting there.
"I don't want to. I want to see Milo."

Sukai rose an eyebrow, finally having enough.
"Huh?! You want that first grader looking guy?! I'm right here Y/N!" He stared at her before laughing.

"You're such a player, thinking about another guy in front of me." He used his hand to squish her cheeks, pouring the water in her mouth.

"Go to sleep."

After a while of that, Y/N was out. There was a knock at the door, to which Sukai answered it since his father and the CEO of his fathers company were across seas on a huge project.

"Who-"

Dylan was standing there, his hair was really messy, and he smelt a bit sweaty, like he was running.

"Explain this!" He yelled, holding his phone in front of Sukai, the text message on his screen.

"What the- what's wrong with you? Ever think she just doesn't like you anymore?" Sukai spoke, trying to close the door, while Dylan forced it open with his hand.

"No! I can't! Because she would talk to me about these things! Where is she?!" Dylan yelled, he looked like he was on the brink of tears. Y/N was special to him, he loved her, but was afraid of losing her, so he kept his feelings hidden.

"Not here. Later." Once again, Sukai tried to close the door, to which they both froze, a scream.

A female scream.

Y/N's scream.

"Wha.." Dylan spoke, before pushing Sukai aside and rushing inside. Looking in every room that he came across. Bau's, bathroom, Y/N's... then Sukai's..
He saw the padlock on closet before getting hit in the back of the head.

"How dare you bust into a room meant for just us..." he growled, glaring down at the unconscious Dylan.

Sukai could hear Y/N breathing heavily on the other side of the door. He knew he should've made her drink all of it.
He opened the door to see Y/N look down at Dylan, screaming once more.

"Dyl?! Why is he here?!" She yelled, her eyes wide and frightened.

"Honestly, I want you to sleep more." Sukai rolled his eyes, before glaring at her, and knocking her out as well.

With half a day passed, both of the unconscious duo woke. Both tied up.

Dylan had a wound that he was bleeding from on his head, while Y/N had no blood, and a bandage wrapped around her head.

"Good morning! You two really gave me all the time in the world." Sukai smiled at them, before narrowing his eyes at Dylan.

"Why are you here Dy-"

"Is that really important!?! Why are we tied up?!?"

Sukai stood up, picking up a small knife, and a butcher knife.

Ignoring his question, he said, "Now. Lets get started."