Chapter 4

2nd POV

oh boy oh boy. Bau was given a chance to see a CEO of a very successful company, meaning....

"We have the whole place to our selves." Sukai grinned as he leaned on the counter, with his hand resting under his chin. "Yeah, but you're making your own food." You said as you sat at the couch and pulled out your phone. He growled but knew he couldn't convince you.

"So if dad impresses this guy we move?" You asked your brother. "Sorta, after that he'll be given a real serious interview, then" He paused as he grabbed a banana and took a bite. "if he sounds good for the job or whatever, he'll hire him, and will even pay for a place there." You turned around and looked at him. "Seriously?!"

Sukai nodded and took another bite.

"What do you expect from such a high paying job, rich CEO and a great company? He wants all of his employees to look good, but he wants to look best." Now that he started explaining it, the CEO sounded pretty stuck-up. "Oh. Eh." You replied, turning around and looking at pictures of your favorite model/actor/artist

"But I guess he's like pretty young." Sukai took one big bite, making it a little bit harder to understand him, but you did. "Oh really? How old?" Sukais cheeks were big and round, full of pieces of banana. "Like 24? 23?" You turned around again. "Someone that young? With a place like that?"

Sukai nodded and threw the peal in the trash. "Could you look him up and find the rest out please? Getting tired of explaining." He groaned. You looked over at your phone again the typed, "23 year old CEO" then boom. "Touka.. Touka's his name." You looked at all the pictures and news that spread about him. "Fast, big money! Touka Mian!" "Sexy, rich, and single!" You couldn't lie, he was pretty attractive. Sukai peered over the couch. "Hmmm, so that's what he looks like. Not bad I guess, but of course I'm better." He grinned running a hand through his hair.

You rolled your eyes and read some things on him. Then an interview caught your eye, you pressed it and it began playing. "So Touka how many people have you put under your wing?" He laughed. "If you mean hiring, then 1,469 people, but it's gonna be 1,470 real soon." He winked at the camera. Right then it ended, just like that.

"Stop watching that garbage, lets watch a movie." Sukai said as he stepped into the garage. There was only one thing Sukai would go into the garage for..

"Lets get litty tonight!" He grinned as he held up 2 bottles of alcohol. "But, aren't those dads? And were not really the legal age-" He cut you off by jumping over the couch and landing on it. "So.. what we watching?" He leaned in and smirked.

Time skip~

12:13

You watched 3 movies, and you were pretty tipsy, however Sukai.... he was completely wasted.

WARNINGIGNIGN Its gonna get sexual for a sec, a bit of lime-- sorta

"Y/nnnn" He slurred your name. "Yeah... my head hurts, I think I'm gonna go to bed..." You replied standing on your wobbly feet. Sukai pulled you back down and held both of your hands to the side of your head. "You know Y/n.... I hate seeing you with Dylan, and I hate being your brother...." He put his head in the crook of your neck. "Uhmm.... what...?" You weren't sure what was happening, the world was a bit dizzy and you just wanted to sleep.

"How hard do you think it is to snap a neck..." Sukai giggled like a little kid after those words came out of his mouth. "Sukaiiii... I think we should sleeepp..." You mumbled. He let go of one of your hands to rub your thigh, "Y/N... you're so beautiful..." You started getting hot by his touch, and all the alcohol. He started to spread your legs open and bite your neck, but then he stopped. He got off of you. "No, not yet.." He said to himself holding his head. He wobbled to the stairs and held onto the railing, going up the stairs.

"Sukai....?" You wanted to go to your room, but you were too tired and confused to even move. So you just closed your eyes and allowed everything to go black. Did you hear correctly about him snapping Dylan's neck...? Or was that all a dream?