Chapter 17

⚠️ Warning! This chapter will contain a lemon, or smut. I will leave another warning when we approach the said part. Thank you.

...
..
.

"We're here." Sukai said with his soft voice, shaking Y/n gently. She groaned, hating the uncomfortable position she was in.

"Please take these restraints off..." She grumbled, looking at him.

He sighed before nodding. "Please don't run. That would make everything so much harder..."

He did as he said. With her wrists and ankles no longer bound, she let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you Sukai." She said, her eyes softening, a gentle smile touching her lips. She told herself she wouldn't hesitate the moment she got to kill him... but couldn't find it in her to kill him...

He just wanted to be loved...

He just wanted the ones he loved to be happy... he was hurting. She needed to help.

He turned away as his cheeks turned red. "Y-yeah... you're welcome... come on..." he mumbled, walking to the front door of a small house. He already grabbed bags from the trunk. She didnt even know that there were bags in there. Hm...

Seemed to be luggage that belong to both of you, judging by the looks of the suitcases.

The house was in the woods, so you'd have to go for about 5 miles before you'd run into any neighbors.

The house itself was nice. A little patio with windows in the front, and a nice great big white garage. How nice.

Once inside he began unpacking. Putting boxes of silverware and dishes in the kitchen, before going into the one master bedroom.

Putting most of the boxes in there, considering the rest of the house was furnished.

He took an hour getting everything done. Y/n tried to help as much as she could, but he would always make her sit down to relax.

Sukai sat down on the couch with a loud sigh, throwing his hair back once he got comfortable.

"Sukai... can we talk...?" Y/n asked the male.

His eyes opened quickly, looking right at her as she scooted closer to him.

"What's up?" He asked, raising a brow in confusion.

He seems to have changed.... it must feel good to get the past out like that.. I'm glad he told me.

"I'm sor-"

"Don't apologize. I didn't tell you that to feel sorry for me. I told you that so you wouldn't see me as family, and as a man." He said sternly, as if he'd heard her response a million times.

Her eyes widened in surprise before nodding.

"Okay... well... I sorta thought about everything.. and I'm okay with staying here with you... but... lets get to know each other. Not as siblings, but as woman and man." She smiled, holding out her hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n."

He looked at her hand, then her, before chuckling.

"I'm already looking forward to this. Nice to meet you too Y/N. Names Sukai."

.
.
.
2 months later.

The two of them have gotten quite close. Again. The farthest each of them have gotten was a hug. That was it.

"How's Chicken Alfredo for dinner Sukai?" Y/N asked the male, who was nearly asleep on the couch, his eyes closed with hair over his eyes.

"I'm fine with it. As long as I'm eating your cookin."