Chapter 12

Winter break hit the school, it was finally time to take the two weeks and do anything Y/N wanted!
Well... not anything. Seeing as Sukai wanted her to basically be her toy the entire time.

Third Person~~~
"So you'll buy it for me then?" Y/N asked her brother, which he was sortve in his own world.
"I guess. But you have to do something for me too." He smirked, leaning on his hand.

"I mean. I guess... depending on what it is..." she mumbled, which he nodded. "Then it's settled! You're my plaything for the entire break!" He grinned, standing out of his desk chair, which wheeled a bit as to get away from him.

"Wait a s- the whole break? I thought I'd at least have the other week to do my thing." She protested, immediately regretting her decision.

"Yep. Whole break, and no. We already made the deal so.. you really can't get out of this." Sukai grinned, using one of her barrettes from her room to clip strands of hair that kept getting in his face.

She watched him, wanting to say something as, 'those are mine!' Or something of the sort, but she barely used them anyway.

"Alright. Well. First things first... go... get the bath tub ready for me." He grinned, narrowing his eyes at her as he pulled back over the desk chair with his foot.

She opened her mouth to protest, but shut it and turned around, walking to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~
"Thanks. Not bad." He smirked, looking over at her as he took off his shirt, even though she was still in the bathroom.

"Well. If that's all you need, I'm out-"
"You think you're done? You're washing my back, and face. I can't be asked today." He smirked, leaning against the wall.

Something was different from Sukai than he usually is...

Her eyes widened before scoffing. "No. Count me out."

"Aww that sucks, because not only was I going to spend my paycheck on that present for you, I was also gonna get you something else because of how wonderful you are~!" He smiled, the first genuine smile Y/N has seen from him in a while. Well... it at least looked genuine....

"Fine." She mumbled under her breath, as Sukai climbed in.

Time Skip
Sukai POV~

Y/N gave me the best massage as well in the bath, sorta convinced her which took a while, but it was worth it. She was sitting on my bed, her head back and leaning on her arms.

"Why do I have to stay in here? Your room is boring."

"Because I might need you to do something for me." I replied, hunched over at my desk, writing in my journal.

Without it I'm not even sure I'd be sane. I have to date everything that happens between me and Y/N... what if I lose my memory?! I wouldn't wanna forget someone like her...

"Just call me or something. My room is literally next to yours." She groaned louder, while I closed the journal cover and stood up.

"You know what Y/N... maybe you're right. It's not a good idea to be all alone with a man like this..." I mumbled, moving closer to her as I couldn't help it. My body just gravitated towards her.

"What..?" She asked, "You're far from a man."

"Oh yeah? How about we see about that..." I mumbled, getting on top of her, using both of my hands to keep her hands above her head. I just wanted to look into her eyes.

She's so beautiful. Her deep dark E/C staring at me. I could really watch them for hours like a marathon. I just wanna stay like this forever.

As soon as I save enough money, we're out of here, and I'll tell her the truth. Maybe then she'll see me as a man, and I can finally have her love me...
~~~~~~time Skip~~~~~~
Y/N POV~~~
"That... was very very weird." I mumbled to myself, sitting on my bed and staring at my ceiling. I knew he wasn't himself lately, I mean, he was actually being semi-nice to me, which never happens. Something is up.

But. I don't care enough to ask. I just can't be asked.
"Ughhhh..." I sigh, laying on my side and turning to face my wall, staring at it as if it was looking at me.

"What's even happening anymore?" I mumbled to myself.

AN: WHATS UP PARTY PEOPLE! Okay, I'm gonna do something different instead of disappearing for 2 months. Once this chapter hits 15 favs🌠 I'll get y'all that new chapter. From now on, whether this book continues or not is up to you guys~ love you! Later💕