Chapter 7

"I bet I can race you up the stairs!" Sukai grinned at you, holding a huge box, while yours wasn't as huge as his, it was still big. "Thanks but no thanks. I'm not trying to break my neck racing you." Y/N rolled her eyes, making her way up the steps, taking her time.

They just made it to their new house, which was fairly big and beautiful. Like something out of a movie, where the family is perfect, flawless. Yet... it's different.. because, well.. it's not a movie.

Bau carried in two huge boxes on top of each other, placing them on the marble counter in the kitchen. "Can you just take the boxes upstairs and start unpacking without fighting?" He asked, sweat already starting to form on the side of his forehead, since the boxes were heavy, and the AC wasn't on in the house.

Sukai sighed softly, nodding. "We weren't fighting, more like bonding." He gave her a quick, sly grin. While Y/N just looked away, ignoring it. "Yeah yeah, I don't have too much stuff. So when I'm done dad, I'll come help." She smiled at him, which he returned the smile.

"Thank you ma'am. About as classy as your mother." He smiled, before turning back to the door, walking out and getting another box. Sukai. Just sort've stared at Y/N. He couldn't stop looking at her, it was like trying to not blink. You know you have to, so it's hard not to. He loved everything about her, but the fact that they were related. He loved her hair, her eyes, her face, her hands, everything. To him, she was more beautiful than any girl that he's ever met, including his mother.

"How did someone like mom... make someone like you?" He whispered to himself, feeling turned on, before Y/N looked over at him. "Weirdo." She grumbled, before passing him and reaching the top of the stairs with the heavy box. Sukai blushed dark red as he watched her go up, more importantly, her butt, her legs, her hips, her hair. Oh, how he wanted her..

"I swear Y/N.. we'll run away together, I don't care if you want to or not.." he whispered to himself, before carrying his box up the stairs, and going to his own room.

Time Skip-

After Y/N finished unpacking, she looked around her room, hands on her hips and smiling. She was quite satisfied with the new room. "This is nice! The closet is smaller, but eh. Drawers are better away." She shrugged, opening her window to get air in, before walking to Sukai's room. She knocked on the door before swinging it open.

He had headphones on, and was laying on his back, staring at the ceiling. She watched him, tilting her head in confusion. "Sukai..?" She asked, curiously. He didn't hear her the first time, thanks to how loud his music was playing. Then she yelled it.

"Sukai!" Which his eyes widened, looking at her and taking off his headphones. "What're you doing in my room?" He asked, glaring at her. She shrugged, walking over to his bed and plopping down. "Cause I felt like it." She grinned, sticking out her tongue.

Usually, he would've said something like, "Put your tongue in your mouth, you look stupid." But he couldn't say anything like that, his face turned red again, she didn't look stupid. She looked.. hot. He told himself to stop thinking like that in front of her.

"I'll give you five seconds before I cut your hair in your sleep." He growled, which Y/N immediately stood up. "You know, look at the time! I think I actually should go help dad." She smiled, laughing nervously. "So um.. bye!" She yelled, running out and slamming the door behind her.

Sukai sighed, putting his headphones back on, as he covered his eyes with his arm. He thought about how worth it would be to restrain himself. One day, he'd get her to submit herself to him. He'd get her to tell him that he was hers. And no one else's, she belonged to him.

When Y/N got downstairs she saw all the windows were open, with curtains hanging down. They were creme colored, the wind blowing them, which made it look gorgeous. "Dad, did you set all this up?" She asked, looking around the house.

He sighed, nodding as he sat at the counter, which was more like an island. Bau had made himself a cup of coffee, only he would drink coffee at five in the afternoon. "I told you I would help.." she mumbled, sitting down at the stool next to him.

But then he flashed her a grin. "Don't worry, we still have plenty to do around the house." Then she instantly regretted her words, but sighed. "Fine.. lets get this done then." He smiled and patted her back, "Thanks Hun."

After spending the rest of daylight setting up decorations, and throwing the boxes away, they finished unpacking. To be fair, they didn't own much. Bau never was one to have decorations, that was his wife's thing.

"Thanks for the help today." He smiled at her, giving her a tight, bear hug. Which she squeezed and pulled at his back. "S-So tight dad. I-I can't breathe..!" She managed to get out. He let go, chuckling nervously. "Sorry. I got a bit excited. You never let me hug you, except when you were a baby. You'd never let me go." He chuckled, smiling. She rubbed the back of her neck, embarrassed at her younger self.

"Anyway, I can't be asked to make anything right now, so how about we order pizza?" He asked, at which Y/N's face brightened. "Can we?!" She asked, her smile reaching ear-to-ear. Bau nodded, "Thats what I said, didn't I? Here, you order everything you want, then ask Sukai." He smiled, in which he did.

Though when Sukai was asked to pick something, he didn't want anything off the menu. He wanted Y/N, so, he told her he wasn't hungry.